question

Albums That Are Overrated

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTraumatica

They are not albums, but artists. Taylor and Ed. They are the most basic and boring „artists” ever. Basically they are like mcdonalds of music industry - sells a lot, but it is an unhealthy sh*t.

BeIIadonna

4 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

They are not albums, but artists. Taylor and Ed. They are the most basic and boring „artists” ever. Basically they are like mcdonalds of music industry - sells a lot, but it is an unhealthy sh*t.

>:( DELETE

>:( IT

>:( FAT

Haroon

Hmm :huh: I see BEYONCÉ being praised and I like the album and think it’s good but I don’t think it’s amazing, which I’ve seen it made out to be, so I guess that one :shrug:

Also Joanne I guess, I like half of it but the other half I skip and never listen to and I don’t see the appeal :sweat: Like you know the feeling when people are super into something and you just aren’t getting it, that’s how I feel with that album :duck: 

edit: Oooh wait, In The Zone by Britney Spears as well. It’s got a few amazing songs but it’s not cohesive in like any way, sonically or message or anything. I mean it doesn’t need to be either but it just seems like random stuff thrown together sometimes :confused: That’s another album I don’t understand the hype behind :spin: 

Sebastiaan De Graaf

It's pathetic how little monsters are so offensive. Like Gaga is a queen and a representator of self-love and all you guys do is bashing artists who outseld Gaga like Katy, Tay, Bey and Adele. Definition of pathetic for real:ladyhaha:

Like there's nothing wrong with calling an album overrated but the reasons:ladyhaha: 

I would say Anti by Rihanna, the album just doesn't do it for me

Drin Lon

Whoever comes for 1989 needs to take seats.

reputation is meh tho

Btw Invasion Of Privacy by Cardi slays so don't y'all hoes dare to come for it either 

Omg there are people coming for In The Zone... BYEEEEEEEEEE

Smother Em Eh

Blackout- Britney Spears

Rihanna- Loud

1989- Taylor Swift 

Gaga- NONE :)

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Battle 4 Ur Life

Ray of Light.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Mario Roberto Flores

Joanne...

For me, now, It's not a bad album, but, it was too much anticipation that was generated at the time of its release. And, finding something that was NOT what was expected, it was a perfect illusion. But over time, I managed to love certain songs, especially Million Reasons. For me, it's NOT as big as many LM say it is ...

Archived