Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Funk Dream *My new summer sexxfunk single* - Nico X

Queen Gloria

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Try this for your Prince/Michael Jackson/80s retrowave nerves. I thought of writing a song from the perspective of someone like Prince back in the late 70s, transported to today's world of app dating. Love y'all :wub: (Tbh, this song is about Tinder and Grindr, lmao. I'm a mess.) This is my Bloom moment giphy.gif

Queen Gloria
4 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

This reminds of Japanese 70s-80s funk music! The beat is goooood! 

Thank you so much! That was definitely an influence, I love Tatsuro Yamashita and Yellow Magic Orchestra :wub:

Queen Gloria
18 minutes ago, Floppy said:

I love this sooooooooooooooooo much. Troye is cancelled.

I love u 

giphy.gif

beaublue

I like the beat a lot but (& take no offense) the vocal melody is off tune. The notes your singing don’t match the notes in the instrumental & the beginning notes of the verse are the same as the chorus. You also need to turn up the vocals & change the effect on it because I can barely make out what you’re singing. This also isn’t meant to be hate, I’m just giving suggestions. I’m going to school for audio engineering & ive been playing piano since I was 4 so just trying to give some helpful tips. Other than that I think you have a good voice & the beat is killer. Prince realness

Shaney

The intro is KILLER. Amazing job. I'm not so sure about the vocals however, not because your voice is bad (it's not), it's just the way it's edited. The vocals don't sound clear, and I think you might be able to work on pronunciation to clean it up! But, seriously, I was dancing to that intro. 

Queen Gloria
2 hours ago, lovedillon said:

I like the beat a lot but (& take no offense) the vocal melody is off tune. The notes your singing don’t match the notes in the instrumental & the beginning notes of the verse are the same as the chorus. You also need to turn up the vocals & change the effect on it because I can barely make out what you’re singing. This also isn’t meant to be hate, I’m just giving suggestions. I’m going to school for audio engineering & ive been playing piano since I was 4 so just trying to give some helpful tips. Other than that I think you have a good voice & the beat is killer. Prince realness

53 minutes ago, Bae said:

The intro is KILLER. Amazing job. I'm not so sure about the vocals however, not because your voice is bad (it's not), it's just the way it's edited. The vocals don't sound clear, and I think you might be able to work on pronunciation to clean it up! But, seriously, I was dancing to that intro. 

Thanks guys, I really appreciate any feedback I get. I know I'm not exactly professional, but that's why I've been working at this nonstop or the past decade since I was 16. I feel like I get a little better with each new track I produce, so I know I definitely need work. The mixing is always the hardest part. I don't have the time or money to have a professional do it, so I do the best I can on my own. :wub::wub:

Archived