💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s a weird reason you dislike a celebrity?

Meredith Grey

Featured Posts

CharlieQuinn

Nicki during her avant-garde Gaga era.

I hate Katy's, Beyoncé’s, Ariana’s voices.

sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, the Kardashians. Taylor Swift. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

Halsey and Cher
Halsey just seems annoying and based on the interviews I've seen, Cher is a bitter old bitch

FrankGutz

Ariana Grande, i hate her just for one b*** i hate that is a hard die stan of her

Meghan Trainor cuz i hate her voice, to me is super irritating, honestly yall dont know how i feel everytime i hear her voice :air:

Taylor, her fandom and cuz she looks fake af

Nicki Minaj a lot of things that if i speak i will get a permaban in this place lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

666 others

I don't like Sia 'cause she keeps her face covered. It makes me anxious, which is why I do not watch her performances.

:holyshit:

ModernEcstasy

I hate some celebrities because of this cult fan base. 

Its weird. I tend to begin disliking people because most monsters do 😂

Adam Levine :ohwell:

He never insulted me personally but I feel like he did after trying to be smart on Twitter about Gaga and ARTPOP. 

Enjoy some of his songs (especially old Maroon 5 ones), but I can see clearly through his sh*t and it irks me. He is the definition of a sold-out soul of music. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Alexander Blue

I hate Halsey for no absolute reason

Katy perry cause she has the worst singing career 

I am not your plastic doll.

SirLudicopro
On 2018-06-15 at 5:38 AM, Blue Madonna said:

I hate lil pump cos he's a *tries not to get WP'd for flamebait* but he's also really hot :triggered:

Hide contents

gucci.jpg

someone help how am I attracted to this

I KNOW I kind of hate myself but he’s kind of hot... 😩

Adele cuz of her song “Rolling in the deep” which annoyed me so much the first time I heard it cuz of her voice that just sounded awful to me and hearing everyone praise her singing all the time annoyed me even more. I just hated that song and still do. But really I had no good reason to hate her. I just did. Until she stole Gaga’s bodyguard Pete which finally gave me a legitimate reason to hate her. 

Still waiting for ARTPOP Act II, Original LG5, Babylon Haus Labs version, etc.

Halsey because she tries to be woke and ironic when she's not.

Spoiler

isn't this generally why she leaves a bad taste on a lot of people? :selena:

Gagadonna

I can't stand Ariana when she always throws out her tongue like all those millennials 

large.jpg

I was extremely and irrationally scared of Björk as a child.

Back then my classmate and I were collecting stickers and we used to buy those collectors magazines at this small kiosk near our school. I must have been like 6/7(?) years old minding my own business, rifling through the latest pokemon magazines, and there she was in all her glory wearing that (iconic) swan costume on the front pages of a newspaper. My dumbass animal-loving-self thought that the goddamn swan was actually real. It didn't help that my friend directly interjected that she "heard that she [Björk] is actually a witch and broke the swan's neck with her bare hands and ate its brains." I actually believed that **** for like three whole years... :saladga: Went home that day and cried my eyes out because I felt so sorry for the swan. I also avoided looking at Björk's eyes whenever I saw her on tv etc. I was scared that she'd bewitch me :selena: 

51 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I can't stand Ariana when she always throws out her tongue like all those millennials 

large.jpg

Why does the girl next to Ari remind me of Kiley Jenner pre-plastic-surgery :sharon:?!beauty-2014-06-kylie-jenner-beauty-looks

Gagadonna
48 minutes ago, Nayru said:

I was extremely and irrationally scared of Björk as a child.

Back then my classmate and I were collecting stickers and we used to buy those collectors magazines at this small kiosk near our school. I must have been like 6/7(?) years old minding my own business, rifling through the latest pokemon magazines, and there she was in all her glory wearing that (iconic) swan costume on the front pages of a newspaper. My dumbass animal-loving-self thought that the goddamn swan was actually real. It didn't help that my friend directly interjected that she "heard that she [Björk] is actually a witch and broke the swan's neck with her bare hands and ate its brains." I actually believed that **** for like three whole years... :saladga: Went home that day and cried my eyes out because I felt so sorry for the swan. I also avoided looking at Björk's eyes whenever I saw her on tv etc. I was scared that she'd bewitch me :selena: 

Why does the girl next to Ari remind me of Kiley Jenner pre-plastic-surgery :sharon:?!beauty-2014-06-kylie-jenner-beauty-looks

cause they're both cringeworthy 

Queen Gloria

Can't stand Rihanna because of her personality, sorry. She seems totally rude and aloof in general, and I've seen some videos of her being really nasty to band members on stage and to fans. She seems like the kind of mean pretty girl in high school who knows she's pretty and has an unwarranted princess complex. That's just me, tho. I do not like diva attitudes. It's cute when a celeb puts on a fake diva attitude to be funny, but when they're the same way behind the scenes I lose respect for them. 

giphy.gif

Archived