Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Visualize what the Donatella Video would’ve looked like!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Being bored I came up with this idea for this thread so here it goes....

Lets play “Visualize Gaga Music Videos: ARTPOP Edition”

Pretend that in another world Donatella was one of the singles from AP and it’s your job to create a killer video for it! Now, describe, visualize and plan out what you would want the Donatella video to look like. Create rad ideas for this video. Make sure to list the set, backgrounds, props, lighting, choreography and Fashion that will be in it!

(They can be from things from other Gaga videos, tours, promo or photo shoots or outfits from any of the Eras) 

Have fun! Be creative, it’s time to let your inner creativity shine Little Monsters! :vegas:

lady_gaga___donatella_by_irock78-d70ng9t

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Meredith Grey

If I could honestly make the video anything I’d want it to just be a full length version of that video where the snake goes crazy and Donatella is playing.

nerdfacekillah

maybe having gaga impersonating donatella (acting like a boss, giving orders, designing, sketching) in the video and the set would be at donatella’s house when she went in 2012

gaga-versace-3-e1385308437382.jpg

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

justanothergay

Sort of like the pink smoke JWT interlude, and Gaga having a winged liner so intense that it cuts someone and kills them

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

whore

I’m imagining a high budget, and the concept is similar to “Die Another Day” where she’s just destroying expensive things to the beat drop :sis:

beaublue

Scene 1 - Opens zooming out on a shadow figure smokin a cigarette. She inhaled & the light from the cig shows us her face. It’s gaga with blonde hair down to her ass & winged liner ready to cut a bitch. She starts singing the intro.

Scene 2 - The verse kicks in & Gaga is walking in 10 inch heels down through the hallway of a mansion & a ton of men a standing against the wall in outfits from versace. She walks through a door that leads outside to a car & she speeds off as the chorus kicks in. Smoke from the wheels are red on one side & gold glitter on the other.

Scene 3 - Verse 2 plays as she inspects models that are positioned in odd ways. All of the models have black goo dripping from their mouths. Chorus comes in she & the models do a sick dance as motor bikes speed around them through colored dust on their white jumpsuits.

Scene 4 - Last part of the song kicks in & they all walk out one by one onto the runway. Gaga stands in between two lines of models on each side of the runway as they walk. They all stop, end of song & the audience at the runway show stand up cheering, Gaga bows. Done.

Archived