đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS Coven / Murder House Crossover happens THIS year!

Noah

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I feel like he’s just grasping at straws to try and salvage the series’ reputation by bringing together a fan fave season with the most successful/acclaimed season by critics and the public tbh. I feel as if this is gonna be a MESS.

Hopefully Gaga will make a cameo as the witch from ROANOAKE in a flashback scene since it was confirmed she was the original supreme so she must’ve went to Salem or somewhere somehow 

Sis, he's always wanted to do more of Coven. Did you know that Scream Queens was supposed to be a Coven spin off? :huntyga:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I tried to make a list of the potential +25 actors that could be called back by Ryan Murphy :

Sarah Paulson (confirmed)
Evan Peters (confirmed)
Kathy Bates (confirmed)
Cheyenne Jackson (confirmed)
Adina Porter (confirmed)
Leslie Grossman (confirmed)
Billie Lourd (confirmed)
Billy Eichner (confirmed)

Connie Britton
Dylan McDermott
Taissa Farmiga
Denis O'Hare
Jessica Lange
Frances Conroy
Zachary Quinto
Kate Mara
Frances Conroy
Lily Rabe
Jamie Brewer
Alexandra Breckenridge
Chloe Sevigny
Naomi Grossman
Emma Roberts
Angela Bassett
Gabourey Sidibe
Finn Wittrock
Wes Bentley
Matt Bomer
John Caroll Lynch
Mare Winningham 
Lady Gaga
Cuba Gooding Jr
Chaz Bono
Alison Pill
Colton Haynes

SHALLOW

Now that i think about it. I've always wondered if Madison Montgomery was related to Nora and Charles Montgomery from Murder House. So, i think it's definitely a possibility now

SKANK

Jumping the shark already?

I guess I'm in the minority that wish they'd focus on fixing their plot, character, and story telling issues, and drop the "every season is connected" thing.

Pacify Him

My top 2 seasons :giveup: wig flew to hell and back

I’m getting on your nerves

People really think Coven was the best season :awkney: it’s not even in the top 5...

Gypsyboy

So what will happen to the original S8 storyline where Joan Collins had joined the as Evan Peters grandmother?

JohnWayne92

I mean, I'm excited...but if Jessica doesnt come back, its gonna be kinda eh. Everyone but cordelia and Zoey are dead from Coven...so...I dont know what the point is anymore. They are either gonna have to bring people back or rely on some new star power for the witches. Gaga could most definitely play a witch. Who knows.

River
1 hour ago, darkness said:

We say bye 1 minute of Asylum is better than the entire Freak Show 

Asylum says adios amigos

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Oriane

It's probably going to be really bad. The only good "crossover" part was including Pepper and Mary Eunice in Freakshow, it was a nice nod to Asylum. In Hotel, bringing back all these characters was just messy. The storylines from Murder House and Coven are finished, there's just nothing to add. And are they just going to pretend that all these characters don't look like each other ? (Constance/Fiona, Billie Dean Howard/Cordelia, Violet/Zoe, Abby/Nan, etc...)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
39 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Jumping the shark already?

The shark has been jumped for at least 3 seasons already.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

austincola

Lady Gaga, The ORIGINAL Surpeme, needs to make her return and flip all these b1tches on their heads!!!

Archived