Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS Coven / Murder House Crossover happens THIS year!

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
9 hours ago, Unbeweavable said:

They should work in Gaga's hotel charcter, she could be someone Fiona goes to to find the eternal youth she always wanted :cryga:

To think that Fiona spent all that time trying to find a way to be immortal, and she would just have had to go to the Hotel Cortez to find a solution :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

UnnamedArtist

I think the only way Gaga can come back is if that theory that the Antichrist is the Countess' son is confirmed, then she might as well come back. :ohwell:

monketsharona
20 minutes ago, UnnamedArtist said:

I think the only way Gaga can come back is if that theory that the Antichrist is the Countess' son is confirmed, then she might as well come back. :ohwell:

Or she could play another character...

I think that this theory is false, the Antechrist is Constance' grandson

Though Hotel Cortez could return as Queenie and Marcie died there

Luke78619
10 minutes ago, truthteller said:

so we have ghosts and witches.... that sounds like Hotel :rip:

Hotel had one witch

:huntyga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Skinny Legend

This season better not contain anything Hotel related. That season was crap.  Only characters from MH and Coven pls.

monketsharona

I honestly think Lady Gaga could make next season, it is generally shot from June to September. I doubt Lady Gaga has anything planned this summer and ASIB promo will probably go big somewhere in September so I feel like she could join this one. 

mpthecat

Very hyped for this! I hope they don’t **** it up. I need Conroy, Lange and Gaga  in this season and hopefully in one scene. An iconic bitch shade throwdown with smoking cigarettes. One can dream I guess :cryga:

gagzus
On 14/06/2018 at 10:21 PM, South Blonde said:

But she was the actress who played Scathach in the re-enactment

I mean... he is making a season that’s a crossover where 90% of the characters are dead so :rip: anything’s possible 

Archived