đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

HELP me recover my email please

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

@Haroon forgive me if not under gaga thoughts.. can't find any suitable for my problem

can somebody help me recover my old gmail account.. I've set appointment for passport application here in our country and didn't noticed that what i put in the form is my old gmail account. The confirmation for my appointment and application form ready-for-print-out was sent there and I CAN'T ACCESS IT.

i've tried really hard to recover it but i just can't..

what am i gonna do? wait for a month of suspension because of not showing up during the appointment date. . and can't cancel the appointment either

hausofbrice

what happens when you try to log in? are you asked security questions? sent a message to your phone? sent a message to an alternate email?

did you try doing forget password? maybe you set up a safety/backup email?

also, i think conversation area would've been better than gaga thoughts

xoxo, brice ♡

ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, goddessofbrice said:

what happens when you try to log in? are you asked security questions? sent a message to your phone? sent a message to an alternate email?

I think you can use a recovery phone number or email. 

hausofbrice
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

yeah i've been locked out of my gmail before and i used a recovery email and it all worked :sara: 

xoxo, brice ♡

ARTPOPSTER

If you cannot recover the password, I would suggest talking to tech support. They have been helpful to me in the past.

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, goddessofbrice said:

Just now, ARTPOPSTER said:

NO SECURITY QUESTIONS.. i've lost my first phone along with my mobile number and old emails.. the gmail and the back-up.. so i'm left with guessing of when i created the account, the last remembered password, etc. but in the end still "google can't confirm if it's your email"

ARTPOPSTER
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

NO SECURITY QUESTIONS.. i've lost my first phone along with my mobile number and old emails.. the gmail and the back-up.. so i'm left with guessing of when i created the account, the last remembered password, etc. but in the end still "google can't confirm if it's your email"

Did you try talking to Gmail? I do not think there is anything else that I would suggest. 

hausofbrice
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

oh shoot, could you try contacting google? maybe they can use your ip address or something else (idk) to confirm that you're the owner of the gmail account. 

xoxo, brice ♡

FRANZGA
Just now, ARTPOPSTER said:

Did you try talking to Gmail? I do not think there is anything else that I would suggest. 

can't find any customer service hotline in the web..

ARTPOPSTER
Just now, FRANZGA said:

thanks for this.. i'll try send an e-mail and put my number there.

Keep us updated. :)

FRANZGA

Yeah.. thanks for your time.. can't call the landlines they provided in the wikihow cause it'll cost me money.. so cross-fingers that they'll notice my email really soon.

Archived