💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Best moment in the Early Joanne era

Saade Baena

Featured Posts

XXXXX

MR from the same night is one of my all time favorite performances. It's just so special. I was very pleasantly surprised by that song.

monster4life231

This brings back so many memories. I was so shocked at how stripped back everything was but I LOVED it.

spread peace - #MJInnocent

MaryJaneHolland

I really loved this. I hope she kept all those backing vocals during the chorus for the studio version.

However, the real BEST moment of the Joanne era, when my wig just resurrected was when she did those dance moves during the break in John Wayne on the last Dive Bar show....

I CRIED

tFeR4NH.gif

River
5 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

Ayo ayo 

We smokin' 'em all

tFeR4NH.gif

where is this gif  from? Dora musical?:oprah:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bpmMonkey

The first time she played Sinners Prayer was so exciting. Before we only got two songs, one rock-y the other one more country and I was so curious where the upcoming record is going, so SP as a third song was very interesting. Plus her vocals where amazing, love it! 

blackpink

I was shook. I remember all of us were watching the BudLight live stream for the first time and when she sang the intro to Sinners Prayer I had goosebumps. I knew by her outfits at the time that she was taking a more “acoustic” approach but I was just so surprised by the music. 

Saade Baena
11 minutes ago, River said:

Victoria's secret show 

adamsenigma

She should've kept the backing vocals in the chorus, it sounds more powerful. :sis:

blackpink
40 minutes ago, River said:

“Dora Musical” :air:

Oriane

I remember waking up at 4am just to watch this, and waiting for half an hour because they were late :toofunny:

I'll always remember that feeling when she started to sing Sinner's Prayer, with the outfit, the dim light, this warm voice... And the iconic bass line. It got stuck in my head the day after.

I found A-YO and Million Reasons underwhelming though. But Million Reasons quickly grew on me when it was released just after.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

mariomania1234

She really should have kept the backing vocals on the chorus of this. So good!

Chromatic

This tour was amazing, both sonically and visually. Hope she'll do something like this again, but with stripped down versions of her hits, like Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, etc.

Archived