đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Liberation (Album Discussion Thread)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

sipthistea

So far, I would say this album lands on the #3 spot of her best albums after Stripped and Back To Basics. She was able to make a piece of work that suits her voice and is way more interesting than her 2 latest efforts (Especially Lotus, which is pretty bad) . I'm not really a fan of it (It's just not my type), but it's a solid album. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
39 minutes ago, Reed said:

Unless It’s With You is... ugh. Amazing. 

It really is Reed. I love the lyrics. May be the most truly romantic song shes ever done. Most her ballads are about her past with family and such. This is just beautiful.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Pipe

Masochist 

Twice

Maria

Sick of Sittin (those lyrics!!!)

My current absolute faves! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

geopang

It’s a 5/10 at most. Maria is the best song on the album. Let’s be real. If Gaga made anything remotely like this, she’s be read for filth. 

Skinny Legend
2 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

"Pipe" is good, possible grower; her voice is very soft and pleasant here. Enjoyable. btw wtf is xnda :triggered:

Rumor has it it's Lewis Hamilton.:poot:

Nullvoid

“Deserve” have been stuck on this track it’s so good.. after a few listens the album is actually pretty good I don’t get all those interludes I mean was she out of lyrics and songs or something?

Album isn't bad at all. I expected it to be horrible but it's decent. Some of the vocals are awful (how can anyone listen to Sick of Sittin), but overall I enjoyed it. There is nothing that makes you want to listen to it again though.

3 hours ago, geopang said:

It’s a 5/10 at most. Maria is the best song on the album. Let’s be real. If Gaga made anything remotely like this, she’s be read for filth. 

Xtina has always had a similar relationship with critics as Gaga though. I'm very surprised she seems to be getting good reviews with this album.

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Like...why cant she make a bop?

There are bops on all of her previous albums :vegas:

Archived