💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Christina Aguilera - Liberation (Album Discussion Thread)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

Skinny Legend
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

As long as you don't post about Maluma or his music, we're ok and we won't be shady :ladyhaha:

Feeling smart now? Wow.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
22 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I’m actually really impressed, this is her strongest work since Back to Basics. The production is epic. Seems I’m the only one that thinks this 😂 

I hope you’re right as I’m a sl*t for great production. I’ll be able to listen tonight at 9p my time :excited2:

Rudz Xinc

This album such a let down. The only song that I like is Maria. The rest are pretty basic and forgettable. And the collaborations don't help either. Mostly even ruin the songs (Accelerate and Like I Do)

Look at those clowns

Dutch

Lemme listen to this album. :vegas:

Why are the first two songs not even songs? If Gaga ever does this to me after years of waiting, I'm gonna cut a Grammy. :vegas:

JustHMLover

This album is such a trip ! I love it already, smooth sound and different from previous works. But where is the Pink collab tho? :S

Dutch

So after two interludes we got Maria and I enjoyed that song! :vegas:

Sick Of Sittin' reminds me to LEMONADE and I don't know why. It got that same vibe to it. It's not bad, it has to grow on me I guess. :oops:

Well, Dreamers was a cute interlude, but once again a interlude. I think all the dialogues and interludes are reminding me a bit to LEMONADE too. :vegas:

Fall In Line is even more scream fest than Scream What U Want (feat. Screamtina). It's a good song, don't get me wrong, but too much is never a good thing. :ohwell:

Right Moves started promising and I actually liked the overall song at the end. But where is Xtina in this song tbh? It sounds like a song from Chloe x Halle and they are queens. :queenga:

Like I Do, once again, Xtina, where are you? This is your album, not LinkedIn his album. :cryga:

Where are we now? Oh right. Deserve. Well, Xtina deserved a success comeback, but most of the songs are 75% there and that's fine fore the fillers on a album, but not for all of them... :messga:
But Deserve sounds like a grower too, it's cute, there was more in it. :oops:

Twice. Issa one of the best on the album. :huntyga:

Interlude followed by the lead single. Sis Xtina... I get it was hard to pick a lead out of these, but this was not the best option. :triggered:

Well to me this her worst album, but to me Bionic and Lotus aren't that bad as y'all think, so yeah...

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

This album is such a trip ! I love it already, smooth sound and different from previous works. But where is the Pink collab tho? :S

Speaking of Pink, she mentioned in an interview that you two had recorded a duet, but it's not on the album. Will that song ever come out?

I would love for it to, yeah. There's a great song we did together. And there's a few songs that didn't see the light of day on this particular record, but are in my back pocket. I'd definitely like to release that song in a really fun, cool, collaborative way. She's just such a great artist and has grown into be such a strong force for women and I think she's awesome. And she sounds amazing on the record. I've mentioned this before too, but I don't wanna take a long break. After this album, I'm back in my artist mode. I don't want to let that go again. I have a great team of writers and people behind me that I can just reach out to now. It's been great being able to take the time on this record to get to know people. We'll continue pulling through, so maybe there is another record sooner than you think after this one.

Anderson123

So I'm about to listen to it with an open mind and hope it's better than Lotus. First thing that I didn't like before even listening to it is: Liberation, Searching For Maria, Dreamers and I Don't Need It Anymore are interludes so that leaves the album with 11 FULL songs. Love Christina and her interludes when it works but I hated them on Bionic so lets see if it works on this one.

Andrea B
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

giphy.gif

Dua Lipa has worldwide hits:oops: And some artistry behind her. 

it was a joke, people are calling him dua lipa(reggaeton version) in latin america because of the way he dresses. 

Maluma has more WW hits than Dua btw. :oops:

BLACKOUTbritney
1 hour ago, Andree said:

it was a joke, people are calling him dua lipa(reggaeton version) in latin america because of the way he dresses. 

Maluma has more WW hits than Dua btw. :oops:

Is the video of him sucking a ‘lollipop’ on tumblr real :lolly:

OT: Twice remains the albums best song! Maria is a close second. The rest was pretty forgettable for me :/ 

Archived