• Yes
    • No
    • This & Bodak

Featured Posts

Gohan
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Theres two of us now

:vegas:

To start with, in most Spanish speaking countries no one gives a fuxk about Cardi but Bad Bunny and Balvin are extremely popular

Three now :messga:

OT: I hope not, Bodak Yellow has no features and it will guarantee that Cardi's record label won't force her to add features to her songs to replicate the success of the best hit/signature song.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Guest Adarsh
24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

It will be just like Just Dance, poker Face and Bad Romance

I dont think so. No one in my country knows Cardi, whereas when Poker Face came out, everyone went wild, even bollywood celebrities were bopping to it :giggle: 

XXXXX
38 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Do you think 'I Like It' will become...

Mariah's signature hit soon?

All I want for Xmas is her signature song atm but It was a huge ass worldwide hit

I like it seems to be charting well in a lot more regions and is predicted to be her nineteenth number one single in the upcoming weeks, and even if it doesn't hit number one, Can't let go says hi

Also y'all are calling it the song of the millenium

Also on another note, I feel so conflicted on whether I like her, I don't listen to her because of the 'I dont know her' thing she said and the are you selling m&ms joke, but the tea was too hot NOT to drink and the I don't know her one I understand because if her Jlo stan friends are fine with it then it's fine. But the Eminem shade one I'm borderline on. 

Fixed it aaaaaaalllll daahhhling :bon:

Stream "I like it" by Mariah Carey so that she can have 19 number ones :tony:

Mirrion Rizzons
5 minutes ago, Mariah said:

Fixed it aaaaaaalllll daahhhling :bon:

Stream "I like it" by Mariah Carey so that she can have 19 number ones :tony:

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

Sepsami

omg i thought I like it was Ariana's song for a good moment :rip: I'm so out of the music scene :laughga: 

XXXXX
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

omg i thought I like it was Ariana's song for a good moment :rip: I'm so out of the music scene :laughga: 

You were not that far tho dahhling

Sepsami
On 14-6-2018 at 5:18 PM, Mariah said:

You were not that far tho dahhling

I heard Mariah's voice :air: 

Kimmo
On 6/14/2018 at 9:49 AM, Adarsh Soni said:

I dont think so. No one in my country knows Cardi, whereas when Poker Face came out, everyone went wild, even bollywood celebrities were bopping to it :giggle: 

If you would stop for a second and read the question you would understand my answer. The question was “would ‘I like it’ be her signature song”

my answer wasn’t comparing it to any impact of popularity that any Gaga song had, we’re talking about “signature song”, songs that make people remember about their career. So next time, stop, think and analyze before you reply something so out of topic :giggle:

Hottie Detector

Archived