💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Kylie Minogue unreleased songs

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

Do you guys know any unreleased Kylie songs? I only know White Diamond and Cherry Bomb. Any others? :oprah:

• Phoebe Buffay changed the title to Kylie Minogue unreleased songs
Lucas

There are like 12 unreleased songs from the Kiss Me Once album on YouTube, there are probably some from other albums too, go take a look on YT :)

Blake

Here you go - the majority of her unreleased/rare/demos. 8 whole albums worth divided by years.

Download link is in the description of the video.

As one of the biggest, if not the biggest Kylie fan on here, I'm proud of you for knowing Cherry Bomb. A complete bop. 

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, Blake said:

Here you go - the majority of her unreleased/rare/demos. 8 whole albums worth divided by years.

Download link is in the description of the video.

As one of the biggest, if not the biggest Kylie fan on here, I'm proud of you for knowing Cherry Bomb. A complete bop. 

Thank you so much! :hug:

Also come and participate in the Kylie Minogue 1994 megarate if you like :bon:

whore

Kylie’s unreleased collection is iffy, because most of the songs have been released in some way, whether it be as a B-side to a single, or a region-exclusive bonus track. But yes, they’re not on an album, so I guess that collection is good for people who don’t have them. But if you want to organize them by album you can ask me, I just tacked the b-sides on the end of the corresponding album 

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Kylie’s unreleased collection is iffy, because most of the songs have been released in some way, whether it be as a B-side to a single, or a region-exclusive bonus track. But yes, they’re not on an album, so I guess that collection is good for people who don’t have them. But if you want to organize them by album you can ask me, I just tacked the b-sides on the end of the corresponding album 

Omg, yes that would be nice. Thank you. :unicorn:

misunderstood

The 3CDs of Demo Sessions for X [Personally my favorite album] are so good. Waiting 4 The Sun is one of her best unreleased as well, it should’ve been on the main KMO album. I put it on my digital version cause it’s just that good.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

MaryJaneHolland

My favorites:

Excuse My French is a demo for Kylie sung by someone else, but it still sounds like Kylie, so... :huntyga:

Btw, Magnetic Electric and Heartstrings were on some editions of the albums, so they aren't really unreleased.

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

My favorites:

I just heard this and it deserved to be on the standard edition of the album. It's better than half of the songs (All I See, Heart Beat Rock, Cosmic, Stars). :unicorn:

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

I just heard this and it deserved to be on the standard edition of the album. It's better than half of the songs (All I See, Heart Beat Rock, Cosmic, Stars). :unicorn:

Um... no you didn't :wtfga:

androiduser

my favorite is "Everything I Know", I can't believe this was scrapped

Phoebe Buffay
40 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Um... no you didn't :wtfga:

Are u trying to tell me that you stan that song? :messga:

culturalbaptism
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Same. She has a lot of b-sides. My favorite is Ocean Blue.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

MaryJaneHolland
8 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Are u trying to tell me that you stan that song? :messga:

Yes, it's like the second or third best on the album

jayzer

Paper Dolls

Boy

Tightrope

B.P.M

Cruise Control (A Bop Why is this not in the standard edition of Body Slayage :gaycat: )

My fave B-Sides of her :gaycat: 

follow me in twitter omg

Archived