💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Drake Announces New Album ‘Scorpion’ Coming June

John Wayne

Featured Posts

Epione

It seems that he's releasing 2 albums a year while we have to wait 3 years and then get Perfect Illusion. :madge:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

I wish Gaga would release albums as often too lol. I feel like he release albums every 3 months really

LordEnigma
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

I mean who hated Queen? :vegas:

I mean there was a bunch of people who hated popular songs from the past. People hated Madonna, Bowie, Michael Jackson, etc but now we look back at the best parts of the past and feel nostalgia. It’s the same with fashion and pop culture in general.

I just don’t like the idea of hating new generations of music - there’s good and there’s bad but it’s all subjective. I remember when everyone hated 2008-2012 for pop music calling Kesha trashy and not talented and now we wish we could back to that time. 

Itll be the same for the rest of human experience.

Mirages
28 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I mean there was a bunch of people who hated popular songs from the past. People hated Madonna, Bowie, Michael Jackson, etc but now we look back at the best parts of the past and feel nostalgia. It’s the same with fashion and pop culture in general.

I just don’t like the idea of hating new generations of music - there’s good and there’s bad but it’s all subjective. I remember when everyone hated 2008-2012 for pop music calling Kesha trashy and not talented and now we wish we could back to that time. 

Itll be the same for the rest of human experience.

I mean I don't like old Kesha music either but at least she wasn't being pushed down our throats and the whole BB Hot100 didn't sound the same :trollga:

But you can't tell me that either of the new songs is on par with Bohemian Rhapsody, We Belong Together, Bad Romance, Master of Puppets, Zombie, Rehab, Kashmir, 99 Problems, We Made You or I Will Always Love You.

Anyways, but I guess you're right. To each their own.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I mean I don't like old Kesha music either but at least she wasn't being pushed down our throats and the whole BB Hot100 didn't sound the same :trollga:

But you can't tell me that either of the new songs is on par with Bohemian Rhapsody, We Belong Together, Bad Romance, Master of Puppets, Zombie, Rehab, Kashmir, 99 Problems, We Made You or I Will Always Love You.

Anyways, but I guess you're right. To each their own.

Oh I’m not saying that drakes new album is going to be iconic.

I just mean more in general. I see so many people hating on this generations music when previous generations hated on the music we grew up with.

I guess I just want people to appreciate the things we like now rather than later :firega:

Mirages
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I guess I just want people to appreciate the things we like now rather than later :firega:

Queen of kindness :diane: Gaga would be proud.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived