Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Actors/Directors you would like to see Gaga work with?

Bradley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

NEILL BLOMKAMP and Taika Waititi

and Tom Hiddleston lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mpthecat

Mostly Darren Aronofsky, but also David Fincher and Christopher Nolan on the director's side.

baptism

lol y'all are boring saying the same three things over and over.

anyway, Tom Ford. a single man and nocturnal animals are INCREDIBLE and Gaga would fit his aesthetic and storylines perfectly. 

Pacify Him

Only the critically-acclaimed indie director Lars Von Trier of course (he worked with Björk in the past too, but their relationship didn't end so well :laughga:)

Give me Nymphomaniac Vol III ft. Stefani Germanotta :applause:

I can already see the poster looking like this:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140329184958

I’m getting on your nerves

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Meryl Streep :vegas: 

Jessica Lange :vegas: 

Jessica shaded her 

Oriane

Definitely Tarantino. She would totally fit into his roles. But now that I'm thinking about it, she would fit more in his earlier movies. Recently he did more serious movies, with less funny and extra characters, and I'm not sure how she would fit into this. I don't imagine her in something like The Hateful Eight.

I would love to see any collaboration with Xavier Dolan. As long as it's not like the music video for Hello.

It would be interesting to see something with Damien Chazelle, but more Whiplash than La La Land.

I'm sure a movie with Wes Anderson would be great too. She could have a quirky but relatable character.

As much as I love Aronofsky, I don't imagine her in his movies, or maybe as a secondary character. She's good but not excellent, or at least she hasn't shown it yet, and his major characters often require a lot from the actors. I can't imagine her as Nina in Black Swan at all !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

SHALLOW

Thing is.. i can’t really picture her in any particular role cause she can play them all, so i can’t picture her with any  particular actor either cause their chemistry would depend on her character so i really don’t know :oops:

Bradley
2 hours ago, Sharyu said:

We need more Sara Paulson and Gaga together on screen.

I would leave that for TV. Gaga needs to star in Feud or American Crime Story. Sarah Paulson isn't that big of a movie star.

Bradley
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

NEILL BLOMKAMP and Taika Waititi

and Tom Hiddleston lol

I'd love an interaction between Gaga and Hiddleston as well but not in Thor :emma:

Bradley
Just now, Mariah said:

You didn't know?

article-0-0589A144000005DC-604_468x650.j

Well if she is... good to know. :poot:

XXXXX
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Well if she is... good to know. :poot:

She's also a singer. Gonna drop an album soon.

Archived