Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Actors/Directors you would like to see Gaga work with?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Miss Cherry

Do you think she is a better actress than Madonna? I mean, they both have golden globes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
Just now, Miss Cherry said:

Do you think she is a better actress than Madonna? I mean, they both have golden globes

I haven't seen Evita so I can't really tell.

I'm not saying Gaga will be nominated for an Oscar (she MIGHT), but if she does then she will have an accolade Madonna doesn't have.

Guest Adarsh
4 hours ago, Oriane said:

Definitely Tarantino. She would totally fit into his roles. But now that I'm thinking about it, she would fit more in his earlier movies. Recently he did more serious movies, with less funny and extra characters, and I'm not sure how she would fit into this. I don't imagine her in something like The Hateful Eight.

I would love to see any collaboration with Xavier Dolan. As long as it's not like the music video for Hello.

It would be interesting to see something with Damien Chazelle, but more Whiplash than La La Land.

I'm sure a movie with Wes Anderson would be great too. She could have a quirky but relatable character.

As much as I love Aronofsky, I don't imagine her in his movies, or maybe as a secondary character. She's good but not excellent, or at least she hasn't shown it yet, and his major characters often require a lot from the actors. I can't imagine her as Nina in Black Swan at all !

Not trying to cross you, but this scene was so hauntingly beautiful.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpfjf3QDxpCHJ8q77wwlc

Guest Adarsh
3 hours ago, Miss Cherry said:

She can still prove that she is a serious actress i mean she just started. Give her some time to blossom :giggle:

nerdfacekillah

meryl streep, jennifer lawrence, julia roberts, robert de niro, al pacino, madonna

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived