💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Legends Had The Best Music?

Economy

Music Legends (Groups)  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Of these legendary bands and groups who do you feel had the best music?

• ABBA
    • Beatles
    • Rolling Stones
    • U 2
    • Bon Jovi
    • Queen
    • Metallica
    • Pink Floyd
    • KISS

Featured Posts

Oriane

In terms of personal preference, I would say the Beatles and Queen. I get why I like them both, they have these beautiful harmonies in their songs, and they have jazz-inspired rock music.

Pink Floyd is really good, although it's not really my cup of tea. They're probably considered one of, if not the best band ever.

ABBA was huge but I don't think it compares to the others in terms of music quality.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
5 hours ago, Oriane said:

In terms of personal preference, I would say the Beatles and Queen. I get why I like them both, they have these beautiful harmonies in their songs, and they have jazz-inspired rock music.

Pink Floyd is really good, although it's not really my cup of tea. They're probably considered one of, if not the best band ever.

ABBA was huge but I don't think it compares to the others in terms of music quality.

The blasphemy, my stabbed heart, the pain :cryga:

doppelganger

Only 8 persons voted for The Beatles!? :triggered: 

Economy : Bon Jovi?!? :cryga: perhaps Bowie or The Police fits better. 

Anderson123

ABBA followed very close by Queen. They both are amazing groups and I love them so much. As much as I love Queen, ABBA’s production is really beautiful and all of their songs have this nostalgic sound and the voices go so well together. I was actually talking about this with a friend because we were listening to them and Money Money Money is such a simple song but incredibly catchy. They were so good at writing hits like they were making hot bread. 

Also, lol at the Black eyed peas. :air: 

Economy
1 minute ago, Alan123 said:

ABBA followed very close by Queen. They both are amazing groups and I love them so much. As much as I love Queen, ABBA’s production is really beautiful and all of their songs have this nostalgic sound and the voices go so well together. I was actually talking about this with a friend because we were listening to them and Money Money Money is such a simple song but incredibly catchy. They were so good at writing hits like they were making hot bread. 

I also love their songs that start out with a solo voice and then turn Into group singing

I Have A Dream and Thank-you For The Music are prime examples!

Jacksonotta

ABBA duh lol :derpga:

Ok  I'm being biased. But I love most of these groups. They all have a fair share of legendary songs. But I listen to ABBA more often than the others.

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

PrinceOfTheStorm

I was torn between Metallica, Pink Floyd and Queen. :music:

Went Metallica in the end. :reductive:

signing out

Archived