💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Legends Had The Best Music?

Economy

Music Legends (Groups)  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Of these legendary bands and groups who do you feel had the best music?

• ABBA
    • Beatles
    • Rolling Stones
    • U 2
    • Bon Jovi
    • Queen
    • Metallica
    • Pink Floyd
    • KISS

Featured Posts

Economy

The poll only lets me put in 10 options. I know there's many more groups that fit the legend status but I picked 10 big ones based on commercial success

My personal favorite for music is ABBA. That musical genius is unmatched by anyone in my opinion :firega:

... Not even by Gaga #sorrynotsorry :huntyga:

------------------

Edit: Because I don't want the entire thread to be a bash of disagreement with options I put rather than actually answering the OP (as usual on this site) I decided to simply remove the black eyed peas from the list. But because voting already started it would be unfair to add another option late so I left 9 options

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SolidSnake

Out of these? Beatles with pink floyd (despite them not being my fav prog band by a mile.) being in second. The rest dont get close in terms of technical quality and influence. Black eyed peas on this list is LAUGHABLE. 

rumours

I’m gonna mentally take the Black Eye Peas off the list, insert The Eagles, and vote for them. 

Economy
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

The Black Eyed Peas? :ladyhaha: 

1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

Out of these? Beatles with pink floyd (despite them not being my fav prog band by a mile.) being in second. The rest dont get close in terms of technical quality and influence. Black eyed peas on this list is LAUGHABLE. 

I personally loved the black eyed peas haha

Also I wanted to include at least one group from close to our generation and because groups haven't been huge in many years, in terms of commercial success only they qualified :neyde:

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

I’m gonna mentally take the Black Eye Peas off the list, insert The Eagles, and vote for them. 

FaithfulTallAfricanporcupine-size_restri

SolidSnake
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Blasphemy

Its from the Big Lebowski and I would have never found a better time to use that gif. Anyway, The Eagles don't beat Beatles and Pink Floyd! Id argue itd be hard for them to beat Queen and Metallica. :P 

SolidSnake
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I personally loved the black eyed peas haha

Also I wanted to include at least one group from close to our generation and because groups haven't been huge in many years, in terms of commercial success only they qualified :neyde:

Pick someone good tho lol

GypsyBabe

I'm gonna remove the Black Eyed Peas and replace them with Fleetwood Mac. 

But out of your list, I voted for Queen. 

⚯͛

Economy
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

Pick someone good tho lol

1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

I'm gonna remove the Black Eyed Peas and replace them with Fleetwood Mac. 

But out of your list, I voted for Queen. 

I edited the OP

Now u guys can stop complaining of my choices

I just wanted some variety. Thought I should include some more modern style too like theirs so that ppl that like that got the option too. After all different opinions exist :nails:

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, Economy said:

I edited the OP

Now u guys can stop complaining of my choices

I just wanted some variety. Thought I should include some more modern style too like theirs so that ppl that like that got the option too. After all different opinions exist :nails:

If you wanted someone modern Linkin Park, Green Day, or hell even Imagine Dragons would have been better choices :P

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Red Hot Chili Peppers, No Doubt, Radiohead, Green Day, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Imagine Dragons, Paramore...

⚯͛

Archived