• Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
23 minutes ago, River said:

image4.JPG

I choose both, Fernando RedWine :diane:

Spanish wine ? Without me :laughga: 

geopang

Both are very talented, but I think Fernando’s production is much more sophisticated and he executive produced Gaga’s best album—Born This Way

Pop Music
22 minutes ago, geopang said:

Both are very talented, but I think Fernando’s production is much more sophisticated and he executive produced Gaga’s best album—Born This Way

you spelled ARTPOP wrong. I love correcting flopsters spelling :oops:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

geopang
51 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

you spelled ARTPOP wrong. I love correcting flopsters spelling :oops:

With a username like yours that includes “Swift” in it, I could see why you don’t like quality, darling :reductive:

baptism

1000000000000% Fernando because of Heavy Metal Lover. My anthem for the rest of my life. 

monketsharona

RedOne gave some of my faves too so hard choice...

So please Gaga make them both back for an album 

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Florian said:

The one who didn't steal DJWS work and credited it as its own work :awkney:

I think DJWS lied about it. Just saying but Fernando produced HML, DITD, TEOG without DJWS and to me it just proved how much he was involved in the other songs in which DJWS is credited. DJWS never managed to bring that quality of production alone (except maybe DWUW)

SHALLOW

RedOne gave us Bad Romance. That’s enough for me. 

Also, Fernando’s production either make me cringe, or they’re not my faves so...

itsreallydomzz

Why si there no 3rd option for jazz legend aka Tony Bennett :derpga:

Expect the unexpected

Florian
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I think DJWS lied about it. Just saying but Fernando produced HML, DITD, TEOG without DJWS and to me it just proved how much he was involved in the other songs in which DJWS is credited. DJWS never managed to bring that quality of production alone (except maybe DWUW)

Why would he lie about that ? He has nothing to prove as a producer. Not to mention that stealing credit from young people is pretty common in this industry. DJWS is not the kind of people to mess around and lie, if he has something to say that bothers him he says it. Just look at how messy his socials are.

DJWS productions are always neat. You may not like the songs but the productions have nothing to envy to anyone else. Applause, ARTPOP, DWUW, Electric Chapel are top quality production (even if some are co-producted).

Also Bloody Mary sounds more like an Electric Chapel than a Heavy Metal Lover. I wouldn't be surprised Garibay took some credit.

MaryJaneHolland

Fernando would probably make her more avant-garde songs which would be either a hit or miss, while RedOne's would be pop bangers with GAGA all over them, so I chose him.

However, neither of them is happening again, so... :vegas:

Anderson123

Very hard to pick one based on the songs they're attached to but you guys don't give Gaga the credit she deserves. Sure, Bad Romance, Judas and Scheiße are amazing, just like Dance In The Dark, Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover and The Edge of Glory but it's all Gaga's ideas. I have NEVER listened to any songs like these when RedOne works with JLo, Nicki Minaj or whoever Fernando works with.. Enrique Iglesias, Kylie Minogue? etc.

Archived