💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Vegas Residency: Documentary?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

What inspired this thread and idea was Britney Spears Documentary, “I Am Britney Jean” Documentary that was on E! in late 2013. It consisted of cameras following her around as she finished a new album (Britney Jean) and promoted and rehearsed for her Piece Of Me Vegas residency show. It also featured dance rehearsal footage, behind the scenes of the promo photo shoots, and behind the scenes of 2 music videos Work Bitch and Perfume. 

I+am+Britney+Jean+Britney+Spears+E!+.jpg

And if you have seen it you know what it’s about. 

But wouldn’t it be awesome if Gaga released something like this a few weeks before her residency show? It would be called Stefani Germonatta: The Residency (I like that name a lot) 

So would you be here for something like this? It would so cool! The question is tho, do you think Gaga would want to do something like this? 

Thoughts? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Honestly I would be happy with an HBO special and BTS footage on the rehearsals. 

Bradley

Sure, why not? But I would rather have a DVD special on the show itself, which usually happens after the show ends.

Anyway I'm not sure if she will begin an era while she's rehearsing for the residency show, so I'm not sure if we will get BTS shoots of music videos and stuff.

UnnamedArtist
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

But I would rather have a DVD special on the show itself, which usually happens after the show ends.

:triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

Archived