💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Could Diamond Heart Survive As A Single?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Title :huh: share your thoughts.

I believe if Joanne was released in December 2016 & Diamond Heart was the lead single it could’ve done well.

The Young Wild American vibe would have been great for the SBHTS. Then Gaga releases Million Reasons in February. :hor:

GAGASEXUAL

Joanne is not maden for lists so no. Diamond Heart is not the song of nowadays. But i love that song 

Pop Music

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe_AYAUj1U9wUPqeE91wf

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Edonis

It probably would’ve lasted on the charts longer than PI, however it’s not really radio friendly and I don’t think December releases are very smart. 

But I would’ve KILLED for it to be a single! :giveup:

Reality

I don't think so. I feel like the song's too "rock" for the mainstream audience, even if it's more of a pop-rock song.

In my opinion, A-YO would have been a perfect single.

🖤👹

1 minute ago, Edonis said:

It probably would’ve lasted on the charts longer than PI, however it’s not really radio friendly and I don’t think December releases are very smart. 

But I would’ve KILLED for it to be a single! :giveup:

How come? I thought winter single releases are more successful because there’s less competition in pop music.

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, KING said:

How come? I thought winter single releases are more successful because there’s less competition in pop music.

December release is horrible because of the radio freeze. Alot of christmas songs takes up space on radio and new songs have alot harder to grow and then after christmas they usually play "best of x year" lists for a few weeks. Both MR and MTN had struggle to grow on radio partly because of it. The same things happen to streaming nowdays, christmas songs take over the charts for the month. 

Edonis
11 minutes ago, KING said:

Basically this 👇

3 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

December release is horrible because of the radio freeze. Alot of christmas songs takes up space on radio and new songs have alot harder to grow and then after christmas they usually play "best of x year" lists for a few weeks. Both MR and MTN had struggle to grow on radio partly because of it. The same things happen to streaming nowdays, christmas songs take over the charts for the month. 

5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

10 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

That makes sense, maybe cause I seen winter singles like Drunk In Love Someone Like You blew up and done extremely well on the radio. :ohwell::oops:

Gagaism

The song got some folk/rock and a bit of alternative vibes IMHumbleO so the melody and her angry voice performance on it could've work well for the GP as a single I guess but we never know.

I particularly LOVE this song, it gets me so emotional. The opening at JWT was something really beautiful and the best choice.

androiduser

Yes, it should have been the first single... wouldn't have a been a huge hit, but a strong lead and a good representation of the album

crybrowz

In terms of commercial success I feel like it would have performed similarly to PI. Nothing on that album was really made to do well on the radio and I think that was intentional. 

Smother Em Eh

It’s a good song but don’t think it’s designed production wise to be single material tbh. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

In terms of commercial success I feel like it would have performed similarly to PI. Nothing on that album was really made to do well on the radio and I think that was intentional. 

A-yo and John Wayne say hi:derpga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

rumours

It would have done better than Perfect Illusion in my opinion. 

However, the song that was the most “radio friendly” really was Million Reasons

Archived