Dr. Luke Releases Statement About Katy

TheRoof

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian
1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

im not saying they were holding hands because of something related to dr luke. Im saying they were together (which they hadn't been in a while).

and they might not have hated each other, but there was a lot of shade being thrown around before 2016. 

The link is, Gaga got the news in feb 2016 about Dr Luke raping Katy. Then there she is 9 months later with Katy Perry, holding hands at the election. Do you think Gaga wouldn't have said anything to Katy about it? Why were they on good terms suddenly in 2016? 

The thing is, if Kesha told Gaga that Katy was raped by Luke and then Gaga talked to Katy about it and found out Kesha lied, Gaga probably wouldn't be talking to Kesha or interacting with her still. But Gaga is. She interacted with her publicly many times in 2017. 

Gaga and Katy partied together at MET Gala 2015 and even took pictures.

You're just reaching imo.

nodandsmile

This is so messy. Kesha saying in a text Katy got raped by him, now HE is saying Katy said Kesha lied about the whole thing :saladga: ... He is dragging Katy Perry into this so that she's gonna say something that favours him.  Just like Weinstein and the other one did, showing messages of females employees saying good things about them in the past to discredit their present statements ... Now if Katy confirms what Kesha said, he's gonna say that she's lying and saying that because she feels pressure from her peers and the public. If Katy denies what Kesha said, he's gonna say if Kesha lied about that, why should we believe anything else she said and create doubt ... this Mother****** !

Chiunzhan

Omg, at this point I don't even want to know what the truth is... it's embarassing :saladga:

MarryTheAngel

Seeing how so many on this forum are turning on Kesha so suddenly just seems so... Unsettling. 

Anveeroy

Dr. Luke's legal team denies Kesha's accusation, telling E! News in a statement, "Katy Perry herself confirmed that Dr. Luke did not rape her. Kesha's accusation to the contrary—just like her other outrageous lies about Dr. Luke—is baseless and irresponsible, and it is disrespectful to both Katy Perry and Dr. Luke. In his defamation lawsuit against Kesha, Dr. Luke seeks damages for the harm caused by these malicious falsehoods."

https://www.eonline.com/uk/news/944011/dr-luke-denies-kesha-s-claim-that-he-raped-katy-perry

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

The Bling

Looks like Dr. Luke is coming for blood :emma:

I won't say anything about the matter until (if ever) we see the text Kesha sent Gaga :emma:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ChrisGaga

Finally this lie is revealed!! Dr. Luke is such a talented producer and songwriter! I hope we can see him working with A-level artists again! 

How can Kesha be sooo selfish! She destroyed his life and career and brings a bad light on all the women, who really experienced sexual assult (like Gaga, and all the other women in the #Metoo thing)!!

What a mess!!

ryanripley
1 minute ago, ChrisGaga said:

Finally this lie is revealed!! Dr. Luke is such a talented producer and songwriter! I hope we can see him working with A-level artists again! 

How can Kesha be sooo selfish! She destroyed his life and career and brings a bad light on all the women, who really experienced sexual assult (like Gaga, and all the other women in the #Metoo thing)!!

What a mess!!

how was the lie revealed?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

swakby

Guys you haven't seen the text. Don't be too quick to judge - if I was the lawyer of Luke, your response at the moment is what I would be hoping for. 

All I'm saying is, this is all based on a text whose content we haven't seen.  It could have also said "Do you think he did the same to Katy Perry?" and then they just twisted her words. 

Archived