💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cyndi Lauper excited for ASIB

Guest Adarsh

Featured Posts

LeJudas

I have a question for those who can't see anything.

Are you using a recent Samsung phone. Or Samsung's internet app? Because I am.

And I switched to chrome and everything shows and works, it must be Samsung's app then.

AndrewGr

Why do I get the feeling that Bobby/WB already started the payola / asking celebs to post about the movie? This post looks so sponsored and "well-written", if you get what I mean. It reminds me of the C2C situation, when Britney, Selena etc tweeted how excited they were for the album along with the iTunes link :ladyhaha:

8 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

Why do I get the feeling that Bobby/WB already started the payola / asking celebs to post about the movie? This post looks so sponsored and "well-written", if you get what I mean. It reminds me of the C2C situation, when Britney, Selena etc tweeted how excited they were for the album along with the iTunes link :ladyhaha:

LOL if Bobby had that much power/clout, Joanne would have been more overhyped than a Beyonce album

Yuuri
36 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

I mean out of all the people to ask for promo, I'm sure Cyndi would be the last as she's not as big as she used to.

rumours
2 hours ago, Mustang said:

I love this Marina and the Diamonds song :wub:

:derpga:

I’m sure you’re also VERY into voguing right now as well.  :madge: 

1 hour ago, Rumours1977 said:

I’m sure you’re also VERY into voguing right now as well.  :madge: 

You got me

JGOZSQn

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ThunderSwallow

Did she just watched the whole movie or only commented base on the trailer? 

Archived