💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown deletes her social media because of homophobic memes

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Dukttape
3 hours ago, iCpro said:

Read my other comments. I said the memes should stop being made because Millie’s said she’s not ok with them. I still find them funny, but frankly you can’t help what you find funny and what you don’t. 

What I have a problem with, as I said in my first comment, is the people in this thread who don’t understand this type of humour and therefore attack and insult the intelligence of people who like it.

I'm not insulting your intelligence, I'm insulting your sympathy for other people. I don't like people like you who can displace feelings for the sake of a laugh. "Humor" isn't some sacred thing that you're a slave to.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarlightSeiya
12 minutes ago, River said:

Yeah me too and I'm a funny person, I adore humor, especially dark humor and satire, but this is none of those 2, it's just tasteless and harmful..

Lmao I don't think you know what dark humor is.

It's a just a meme my dude. It's not that deep. :bon:

Bone Apple Tea bebe

River
Just now, StarlightSeiya said:

it's the other way around honey.. my WPs of offended iGens says hi..

those memes are not dark humor, there nothing funny.. it's not even a meme..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SolidSnake

This isnt dark humor its just cringe. I guess its funny if you are a teenager whose parents didnt teach them morals. 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

This isnt dark humor its just cringe. I guess its funny if you are a teenager whose parents didnt teach them morals. 

and here we have the tea

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

SolidSnake
11 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

Sue them for defamation!

Prople in general are too stupid to tell a joke from what is true.

I think you should be able to joke about anything, but there's a fine line between funny and hurtful and these memes are a giant overstep.

Would be nice, but defamation is one of the hardest crimes to proves in a court of law. It becomes even harder when you are a public figure. She would have to prove that there has been damages on her part. (She has been denied jobs or money because of the memes) which she hasnt.

SolidSnake
17 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

It's a just a meme my dude. It's not that deep:bon:

Stop condoning harassment as "just a meme" its like those youtubers who cover up harassment by saying "its just a prank brah" 

Enigma
45 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

"it's a meme" yet it's causing a child distress

you're doing the most to defend this "humour" just so ya'll won't accept responsibility for taking it too far

just accept the fact they're clearly too much instead of trying to dance around it and being all "get over it omg"

I’m just pointing at the fact that you keep bouncing from “it’s offensive for gays” and “it hurt Millie”.

I agree with the latest because it sucks for her that people think she did that.

What I think is silly is SJWs talking about pride month and f word and bla-bla-bla. Literally 90% of people sharing these memes are gays from Stan Twitter. It just bugs me that you (meaning here « people on this thread ») act like victims. If anything the one person that can complain is Millie. 

There’s so much bad things happening to gays, can those random girls from Twitter stop being offended for us ? « something something slur something something queer political climate something something oppression » I mean calm down Sabrina it’s a MEME it’s not that deep

The meme itself is plain irony and is meant to mock those heavy christians homophobes by showing how what they say sounds stupid. If you think the joke is about calling gays fags and genuinely wishing their deaths I suggest that you take some humour classes or just accept that it’s not your type of jokes and move on. Don’t hate on something you don’t even understand.

SolidSnake
Just now, Enigma said:

I’m just pointing at the fact that you keep bouncing from “it’s offensive for gays” and “it hurt Millie”.

I agree with the latest because it sucks for her that people think she did that.

What I think is silly is SJWs talking about pride month and f word and bla-bla-bla. Literally 90% of people sharing these memes are gays from Stan Twitter. It just bugs me that you (meaning here « people on this thread ») act like victims. If anything the one person that can complain is Millie. 

There’s so much bad things happening to gays, can those random girls from Twitter stop being offended for us ? « something something slur something something queer political climate something something oppression » I mean calm down Sabrina it’s a MEME it’s not that deep

The meme itself is plain irony and is meant to mock those heavy christians homophobes by showing how what they say sounds stupid. If you think the joke is about calling gays fags and genuinely wishing their deaths I suggest that you take some humour classes or just accept that it’s not your type of jokes and move on. Don’t hate on something you don’t even understand.

Boldface 1: Its both

Boldface 2: That doesn't exactly help your case stan twitter is full of people of low moral value who beg for pictures of celebrities in private and harass people who dont agree with them. Why not harass a 14 year old too? 

Boldface 3: that isnt how satire works. Watch a mel brooks movie sometime. Particularly Blazing Saddles. 

giskardsb

So I’m sure those of you defending these memes would be fine with people using your image without your permission to imply you believe things you don’t, all for a “joke”, right?  

Sam Sands

y'all r so sensitive i don't think ANYONE legitimately believes she's homophobic, this is just another meme that will be dead by next week 

StarlightSeiya
13 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

So I’m sure those of you defending these memes would be fine with people using your image without your permission to imply you believe things you don’t, all for a “joke”, right?  

I would be so happy if I became a meme...

Quickly cash in on it and make merch. Bam $$$

Bone Apple Tea bebe

That J
1 hour ago, River said:

Yeah me too and I'm a funny person, I adore humor, especially dark humor and satire, but this is none of those 2, it's just tasteless and harmful..

I don't think we opened the door to this, because they closed it.. the people who laughed about it, would be offended by our humor..

Like all those people where offended when Azealia Banks used the F word.. but now when it's a meme it's ok.. I'll never understand their minds..

I think the problem comes from their "role models".. there are certain toxic celebrities that behaves as bullies and the same as those meme makers, you clearly see that they are influencing their young fans..

You said it ALL my friend.  Yes yes yes yes yes!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
1 hour ago, StarlightSeiya said:

It's not that deep but I think it's fair for someone to call it out.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Hi Its Nicole

If you guys are looking for those horrible memes here are a few

7eb.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-06-13-at-2.00.30-PM.png

MdDKyIy.png

DfTtrKLX4AA1FIK.jpg

Hello Gaga

Archived