Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Millie Bobby Brown deletes her social media because of homophobic memes

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Enigma

If you believe in those you’re the one that has a problem lol

These are literally the most hilarious memes to me

Unfortunate that it affected her that way but y’all straight girls whining because they’re using the f word and stuff should get a grip. If anything it’s bad because she gets **** for it, not because it’s about gays. It’s a goddamn meme, chill 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlaqJezus

These being unfunny has nothing to do with how serious they are being taken...they literally just aren't funny as memes...:awkney:

I wish I could say that we could police the internet for kids, but we can't. When you log on, you take the good with the bad, I mean look at GGD.

DelusionalGaga
7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If you believe in those you’re the one that has a problem lol

These are literally the most hilarious memes to me

Unfortunate that it affected her that way but y’all straight girls whining because they’re using the f word and stuff should get a grip. If anything it’s bad because she gets **** for it, not because it’s about gays. It’s a goddamn meme, chill 

The majority of people here are gay males and have every right to call out the usage of the f word. And it's not really about us getting upset but Millie being uncomfortable with her image used for tacky, distasteful jokes. Anyways, post a picture of yourself and we'll use it for some gross meme, how about that ? 

hausofbrice
40 minutes ago, Michaelandro said:

Who is this child?

she’s mostly famous for starring in Stranger Things, the netflix show. 

xoxo, brice ♡

GoldenPonyboy

Did she actually say anything to provoke any of these memes or did they just happen ?

OBEY
4 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Did she actually say anything to provoke any of these memes or did they just happen ?

from what I know she didn't. a person tweeting a fake story about her and that's what inspired the memes!

ctherainbow

There are lines you don't cross, for memes or anything else.  Using the f word and joking about gays getting shot, during Pride month?  Nah.   :wtf: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Duella Dvil

That's what she gets for pushing *******s down stairs.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Oriane

Some of these were funny, but the problem is that she was associated with this and she didn't want to. It's easy for someone who doesn't know it's just a meme to think she actually said these things.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

FentyGa

They're hilarious and y'all are tyaking life too seriously when it's really not deep.

River

Je suis confuse bitches

she posted the memes?

she created the memes?

is she homophobic?

what's goping on

the OP is not clear

Should I delete my Stranger Things stan card?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Robagaga

This whole situation is a fucking mess

tenor.gif

Made even worse by the fact that I laughed at all the memes and a bunch of comments so now I feel guilty

latest?cb=20120514191609

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Archived