Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is ARTPOP the best album of this generation?

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

beaublue

No, I think Born This Way or The Fame Monster is. Don’t get me wrong I LOVE ARTPOP & MJH, Venus, GUY, Gypsy & Donatella will always be my favs but the lyrics weren’t up to par with what she can do. If you compare the lyrics to her previous albums you’ll see what I’m talking about but the music itself was amazing! I just think if she would’ve stuck to one concept/idea when she released ARTPOP instead of changing what the album was about then it would’ve been a bigger success chart wise.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackthorns

yes

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

FrankGutz

yes,     SI,      YaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAssss,    absolutly,        CLEARLY,     Iconic,    ha magnum opues,   YES

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

YourCureness
On 6/14/2018 at 1:05 AM, EvilRegal said:

That part itself could end careers. :diane:

well, almost ended Gaga's

YourCureness
7 hours ago, Reginald said:

NO. 

Born This Way is Gaga's magnum opus and her most cohesive work (so far) and it also isn't, sadly, although it's much closer than ARTPOP. 

In order to hold a title like that, the album has to cause change in the world, or in people's hearts, their minds. It has to create an impact, hunny 

Then it's The Fame. No other album in the last ten years have shaped the music industry the way Gaga and that album did.

Guest Anisko

ARTPOP was a good album but it aged like milk..it would be much better without the cringe worthy lyrics .. 

On 14.06.2018 at 1:59 AM, neptugne said:

It’s the best flop of the millennium :vegas: and the most iconic 

This. 

It was a glorious fall from the grace. She went out with a loud bang that ARTPOP truly was :tony:

In all seriousness, I do enjoy ARTPOP - the era, the looks, the sound - a lot. Don't think it's her best work (Born This Way is, duh), but it's still dear to my heart :kara:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

ARTPOP is more or less a guilty pleasure for me :triggered: I don't think it's a great album but it's enough to make me wet :hor:

StarstruckIllusion

Just came here to Lmao at OP :lolly:  The album of the century wouldn't almost end Gaga's career but go off with the overstanning I guess

ARTPOP is probably my favorite Gaga album.

However, it certainly is not the best album of this generation. Not even close. Not when you have people like Kendrick Lamar putting out projects like DAMN. that ARTPOP just can't compete with in terms of substance. 

Archived