Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, HairBow said:

I think that this makes Kesha's case (and Kesha herself) look very bad.

Why would Dr. Luke's lawyers release this information if Dr. Luke wasn't confident that the contents of the text messages were completely false?

You can claim anything. I am sure he either does not even have her texts, or, Gaga ratted Kesha out.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HairBow
1 hour ago, Deagan said:

You can claim anything. I am sure he either does not even have her texts, or, Gaga ratted Kesha out.

Well, if Gaga "ratted" Kesha out, I don't see how that would hurt Gaga?  If Kesha is lying about the whole thing, then expose ha!  I really don't think that any of this should hurt Gaga's image?

I don't know ... I don't think I'd release information of ANOTHER rape accusation unless I had 100% evidence that it was false. It could just be posturing to keep up appearances, but it's easy to say that this case just got a whole lot messier and a lot more gray.

I really, REALLY hope that Kesha isn't lying.  To be perfectly honest, I totally believe that Dr. Luke put pressure on her that lead to her eating disorder, and I believe that he may have said some awful/possibly abusive things to her (how many instances of this have we seen in the entertainment industry, after all?). However, considering that Kesha once said under oath that he DIDN'T rape her and then suddenly changed her tune about that when she wanted out of her contract, I've been skeptical ever since.

Archived