Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
8 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

Will gaga get hurt by this?

I hope not

why would she? Kesha allegedly said that in the text and Gaga reacted to everything by doing what every else did which was to public against Dr. Luke. She didn't go around spreading the message, it was sent to her.

CurlyBeauty

messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:messga:

epione free

Yuuri
12 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

I hope not

Hopefully if things go sour, then we can pretend it never happened like DWUW.

MaryJaneHolland

The AUDACITY to doubt Kesha... :air:

I feel like this is the beginning of a huge scandal :air:

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

I hope not

No

Bonkers

If Kesha really is lying, then the fact that her last album was amazing makes her even more horrible of a person!  Hard to not stop and think maybe she is lying because why would doctor Luke risk Katy confirming it when nobody was seriously thinking it?

For all of the women who aren't believed, or who don't come forward because they're afraid they won't be believed... lying about something like this is unforgivable, it hurts everybody.

On the other hand if her story checks out, then Dr. Luke should get the death penalty for adding this new layer of filth.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Stephen
1 hour ago, Nemo said:

How would Dr. Luke know about this alleged text?

Right! Like shouldnt what 2 people say to each other in private be protected? And also it’s not like Gaga was posting on twitter “LUKE RAPED KATY”. She was (allegedly) saying it to Kesha in a private text. I don’t get it.

Meruk Holland
4 hours ago, shoful said:

Why is everyone on here so certain Luke raped Kesha. Its supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. And Kesha had a motive to make this claim which makes her look even more suspicious. And if Katy Perry comes out and claims that she was never raped by him then Kesha’s suit should be destroyed. And she should most definitely suffer the consequences! Lying about rape should be a serious consequence and she shpuld honestly be put in jail for it if she did lie. She could completely ruined his life for something he didn’t do. 

Sure, in a just and ideal legal world, it would be innocent until proven guilty. However, there are two problems. The first is this forum isn't part of the jury for this case, so our judgments about this case don't really matter. As a result, we don't have to wait until he's proven to be guilty to think as such. Humans, in general, are rarely so noble and rational. We tend to let our feelings get in the way of the truth. The second problem stems from a broken criminal justice system. The name of the game isn't to find justice, it's to win a court battle, by any means necessary. This includes defaming the opponent and providing false evidence to disprove a claim or to shift blame eslewhere. 

The truth of the matter is we don't know everything involved in this case, as only those who were invloved do. Therefore we shouldn't pass any kind of judgment whatsoever. We shouldn't say Kesha is telling the truth or lying, we shouldn't say that Dr. Luke raped her or anyone else nor should we claim that he didn't. But we will. We've seen (or heard of) rapists get off due to lack of evidence. We've seen rape victims being called liars or even told that they were asking for it. An overwhelming majority will make judgments because we're human, fundamentally irrational and emotional.

I feel bad for Katy. She's been dragged into this and now if she doesn't say anything she'll be seen as not supporting Kesha and Kesha will be seen as a liar.

Gaga will hopefully stay out of this, I know she's passionate about standing up for people but this is sensitive and a little messy. Any person that has suffered abuse should be kept anonymous until they want to share their story.

monsterdino
6 hours ago, codymonster said:

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

the amount of likes that this has....

pdaines
6 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I would say “bye Dr. Luke”, but I have a gut feeling that he isn’t going anywhere (unfortunately). 

Wait, do you think Kesha is lying about the whole case or just the claim about Katy?

Actually, Dr. Luke has has a lot of difficulty getting people to work with him lately. 

GypsyBabe

I’m so confused by everything that is happening with this whole thing. :saladga:

⚯͛

Archived