Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HosedDownGypsy

im kinda becoming sceptical about the whole stroy:ohno:

RAIN ON ME

Omar Vela

I insist, I would NEVER understand why almost 90% of this site believed in Ke$ha with no doubt... Like, guys you know that women can also lie, it's sad that there's people who uses this kind of accussations like if they were nothing but it happens and it happens a lot

Luke78619

I'm confused as to why y'all think that this means Kesha is possibly making it up :oprah:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Korkira

Oh please, Gaga’s just spread a fake message, it happens. Death telephone. It’s not a big thing really. What she should do right now is shut up and pretend it didn’t happen. Kesha is the one that doesn’t look good at this point. 

Matangi
20 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

what evidence lead you to this conclusion?

homomo

How does this prove that Kesha is lying?  We still don’t know anything yet. Just wait and see what happens. If Katy comes out and says it true, then we can all probably believe Kesha. If Katy says it’s false, then we’ll see what happens.

However, that text doesn’t prove anything. 

RAMROD

What do they mean false claim? :diane:

It is proven that Kesha lying? Or the court are not in favor of her? I am confusion :diane: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Hoeanne

Keep in mind that the documents we’re getting this from are second hand acounts filed by Dr Luke’s attorney. We don’t know what the actual texts say. For all we know she was saying that she’s worried Luke might be doing the same thing to Katy that he did to Kesha. Maybe Kesha was saying that she thinks it’s likely that he was for some reason we don’t know about. Reguardless it’t pretty shitty that some people are willing to say that they think Kesha’s a liar because her “alleged” rapist’s attorney made a text we haven’t read sound like it might be potentially suspicious if in interpretated in the worst possible way.

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I insist, I would NEVER understand why almost 90% of this site believed in Ke$ha with no doubt... Like, guys you know that women can also lie, it's sad that there's people who uses this kind of accussations like if they were nothing but it happens and it happens a lot

What is the LOGIC of Kesha lying about this... to get out of a CONTRACT?? A contract that was actually extremely lucrative and successful? Ruin her public image and put her career in purgatory for years during her peak? Tell me the benefits of her "lie" and make me understand because I see none. 

🤖⚡️

Squeeshy Keety
3 hours ago, codymonster said:

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

3 hours ago, codymonster said:

Unfortunately, from everything I’ve seen and the court rulings, I truly think she is lying about the whole case

Gross.

3 hours ago, Omar Vela said:

It does not happen a lot, in fact. The number of cases is just inflated to appear that way. Rape and sexual assault can be extremely hard to prove in court, hence why so many assailants wrongly get off. All these "false" claims wouldn't be made where they have no chance of winning unless they were true, and already a HUGE majority of sex crimes go unreported because of this.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Hoeanne said:

Keep in mind that the documents we’re getting this from are second hand acounts filed by Dr Luke’s attorney. We don’t know what the actual texts say. For all we know she was saying that she’s worried Luke might be doing the same thing to Katy that he did to Kesha. Maybe Kesha was saying that she thinks it’s likely that he was for some reason we don’t know about. Reguardless it’t pretty shitty that some people are willing to say that they think Kesha’s a liar because her “alleged” rapist’s attorney made a text we haven’t read sound like it might be potentially suspicious if in interpretated in the worst possible way.

OK it make sense now how the article seems to leaned on Dr Puke here

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

OBEY

Who the **** does she think she is texting people saying X person got raped?????

Hopefully this isn't true.

Archived