💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha said Dr Luke raped Katy in a text to Gaga

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

According to documents obtained by The Blast in Dr. Luke and Kesha’s ongoing defamation case in New York, Luke lays out the three main issues of contention he has with the “Tik-Tok” singer’s accusations.  The first two we have known about for some time, Luke refutes the allegations that he gave Kesha drugs against her will, and that he raped her.

The last accusation we did not know about: Kesha claimed Dr. Luke “raped Kathryn Hudson p/k/a/ Katy Perry.”  It was apparently revealed in a text message sent from Kesha to Lady Gaga.

The documents claim “On February 26, 2016 [Kesha] sent a text message to Stefani Germanotta p/k/a/ Lady Gaga which repeated [Kesha’s] false claim that [Luke] had raped her.”

It continues, “[Kesha] also fasley asserted that [Luke] had also raped Kathryn Hudson p/k/a/ Katy Perry,” and that “Following this text message conversation, and with [Kesha’s] encouragement, [Lady Gaga] spread negative messages about [Luke] in the press and on social media.”

0613_katy_perry_dr-luke-document.jpg?w=1

https://theblast.com/kesha-katy-perry-lady-gaga-dr-luke-rape/

omg

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

nerdfacekillah

mess

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Mirages

So what is the truth?:oprah:

Also nnnnnn Gaga associated with this mess. Poor ASIB :duck:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

rumours

I would say “bye Dr. Luke”, but I have a gut feeling that he isn’t going anywhere (unfortunately). 

3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Kesha’s case is not looking great... Truthfully, I think she’s going to get caught in the lie that she created... 

My perspective is she made a lie to try and get out of her contract. The lie exploded and she was too far in to admit that she was lying. 

Wait, do you think Kesha is lying about the whole case or just the claim about Katy?

Robo Ga
7 minutes ago, Spock said:

[Lady Gaga] spread negative messages about [Luke] in the press and on social media.”

And you deserved it b*tch

🤖⚡️

codymonster
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

I would say “bye Dr. Luke”, but I have a gut feeling that he isn’t going anywhere (unfortunately). 

Wait, do you think Kesha is lying about the whole case or just the claim about Katy?

Unfortunately, from everything I’ve seen and the court rulings, I truly think she is lying about the whole case

River

Once again, Gaga is inside a mess and Katy is the one that can save us all..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Spock

not to be shady or anything, but it's such a kii Dr Luke says he lost over 10 million dollars because of not working on Witness :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

weed

Omggggg I remember when Gaga got involved somehow with texts and I wanted to know what it is, this is crazy 

Honestly I’m also skeptical now..... Katy hasn’t said one thing about the situation has she? But she was raped by Luke? Idk... mess... this is wild lol I hope Kesha isn’t a liar 

Hyperballad

this is getting too messy i really hope this doesn’t affect Gaga or her career :toofunny::duck:

Ryusei

Hmmm.... not sure what to think about this. I  remember gaga getting pulled into this thing for some reason but there was no reason ever given really (I think?) so I wonder if we'll ever get the full truth of this story

Musery

Archived