đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

BTS - Fake Love on The Late Late Show

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

goldenrealm

I think they did sing live on certain part of the song,

their live vocal are not that great in my opinion but you've got to give them props for trying with all that dancing

I know not all of you are into K-Pop but let's be kind in expressing each other opinions :hug:

Ryusei

Ok let me just say: They sang/rapped the whole time. They didn't "sing live on certain parts of the song" There is backtrack going on obviously and only the verses didn't have backtrack, specifically the rap parts. But like as you said especially with all the dancing and stuff (and those shitty mics) it's necessary otherwise I think a lot of it would've sounded more messy. Especially if you think like... you're dancing really intensely and then you have to do a soft breathy vocal in the bridge when you're already breathing cause of the dancing. 

I'm rarely one to defend K-Pop anymore but come on... I also think (now it's starting to sound like excuses but whatever) that the Korean music shows have a better sound system for these types of performances like the mics are turned up more so you can hear the live vocals more than the backtrack. On american shows it's like the same for everyone which isn't beneficial for groups like them.

Musery

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

logo_behind_the_scenes.jpg

#

that’s what i was thinking all the time what BTS meant before knewing they were a kpop group:toofunny:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

moonboywow
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

Ok let me just say: They sang/rapped the whole time. They didn't "sing live on certain parts of the song" There is backtrack going on obviously and only the verses didn't have backtrack, specifically the rap parts. But like as you said especially with all the dancing and stuff (and those shitty mics) it's necessary otherwise I think a lot of it would've sounded more messy. Especially if you think like... you're dancing really intensely and then you have to do a soft breathy vocal in the bridge when you're already breathing cause of the dancing. 

I'm rarely one to defend K-Pop anymore but come on... I also think (now it's starting to sound like excuses but whatever) that the Korean music shows have a better sound system for these types of performances like the mics are turned up more so you can hear the live vocals more than the backtrack. On american shows it's like the same for everyone which isn't beneficial for groups like them.

THANK YOU. well said my friend. 

(About the mics)

Archived