💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

28 years of Mariah Carey!

XXXXX

Featured Posts

XXXXX

Today marks the anniversary of Mariah's self titled debut album! With all 4 singles hitting #1 & the album selling over 15 million copies, it became one of the most successful debuts in the music history.

DfdHyDdUEAAnzUb.jpg

The lead single, titled "Vision of Love", went to inspire a generation of singers including Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande and many more!

It also changed modern vocal technique by popularizing the use of melisma, riffs and runs. The song introduced Mariah Carey to the world as a powerful vocalist with an astonishing 5 octaves of vocal range, her signature whistle register and insane musicality.

Listen to the album here:

Share your favorite songs from the album and don't forget to BUY the new one!! Mariah is coming with a new album in 2018!!! Also see her live at the Colloseum at the Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas on her brand-new residency show! If you're in Europe you can see her live at her very festive Christmas tour "All I Want For Christmas Is You"!!

nerdfacekillah

i knew it would be you creating this thread before clicking it:laughga:

but congratulations mariah:golfclap:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Mirages
30 minutes ago, Mariah said:

Share your favorite songs from the album and don't forget to BUY the new one!! Mariah is coming with a new album in 2018!!! Also see her live at the Colloseum at the Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas on her brand-new residency show! If you're in Europe you can see her live at her very festive Christmas tour "All I Want For Christmas Is You"!!

I see you're doing your part of promo:vegas:, if only Mariah did hers :huntyga:

Anyways, yes daaaahling we love anniversaries.

I'm gonna go buy the debut album again I guess :oops:

Prisoner, All In Your Mind, Someday and Love Takes Time here I come :staymad:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Villanelle

She's so fcking iconic it's unreal. She's a REAL artist. She's 100% dedicated to music, I really respect her.

ryanripley

why is this website suddenly mariahdaily

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Arcanum

Most underrated album of hers. Although it is considered one of the best debuts, Mariah herself always pays it dust. She always makes mean comments about the creative process & the MVs. I mean. Gurl... Respect your roots! Still my fav album of hers although it sounds aged.

2 years ago we choreographed "There's Got to be a Way" in the graduation party. It was astounding. Alone in Love, Someday, Love takes time are still in my playlist.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

XXXXX
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

I see you're doing your part of promo:vegas:, if only Mariah did hers :huntyga:

Dahhling I've lost like 50 pounds promoting it on here

XXXXX
1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

Most underrated album of hers. Although it is considered one of the best debuts, Mariah herself always pays it dust. She always makes mean comments about the creative process & the MVs. I mean. Gurl... Respect your roots! Still my fav album of hers although it sounds aged.

2 years ago we choreographed "There's Got to be a Way" in the graduation party. It was astounding. Alone in Love, Someday, Love takes time are still in my playlist.

One of her best albums based solely on music. Daydream, Butterfly and MIAM come next.

Mirages
9 minutes ago, Mariah said:

One of her best albums based solely on music. Daydream, Butterfly and MIAM come next.

I mean it goes like this:

1. Butterfly

2. Mariah Carey

3. Daydream

4. Emancipation of Mimi

5. MIAM

:classy:

12 minutes ago, Mariah said:

Dahhling I've lost like 50 pounds promoting it on here

At least you skinny :vegas:

XXXXX
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

At least you skinny :vegas:

It's the benefits of promoting Mariah :staymad: That's why you should too :staymad:

Mirages
9 minutes ago, Mariah said:

It's the benefits of promoting Mariah :staymad: That's why you should too :staymad:

Honey I bought 6 copies of Butterfly and gave 4 of them away promoting the hell out of it :staymad:

Archived