news

Mark Nilan working on new music with Gaga right now

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mitchey

You guys are so ignorant and annoying :triggered: we’re getting so much new Gaga music this year :giveup:

McMonster08

At first I want LG6 but after the first ASIB trailer I'm fine with just having ASIB soundtrack this year. :tony:

GagaUnderYou
7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Can someone decipher those music sheets? Get to work Little Detectives

gun.gif

it's chords to The Cure

Reality

I don't know why you guys keep downplaying "The Cure," it's an amazing song. It's incredibly catchy, and it was a nice refresher from the Americana/folk/rock/pop/country album that was Joanne.

tbh if they produce anything like that, I'd be perfectly fine with it. Besides, most of y'all wouldn't be complaining if it was like a #1 hit.

🖤👹

S0436

I’m also fine with ASIB, ASIB OST and all the promo that goes with that.  If there is more music this year it’s a bonus.

Schizophonic

oh, do they work on the title song for the 2019 coming james bond movie? :D

River

REAL

FAKE

what's in between?

lord save me

my brain is in a confusion

I can't find a solution

maybe we need a revolution?

Gaga X Nark Milan:diane:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

HookerOnAChurch
8 hours ago, Quasi said:

I read Nile Rodgers and I RAN.:cryga:

Me too :ladyhaha:

Raccoon
7 hours ago, Curunir said:

Speak for yourself :interestinga:

I mean no more trendy kinda songs like this song is.

I like The Cure but we can't deny its production is a bit too generic, specially for Gaga standards.

1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

I don't know why you guys keep downplaying "The Cure," it's an amazing song. It's incredibly catchy, and it was a nice refresher from the Americana/folk/rock/pop/country album that was Joanne.

tbh if they produce anything like that, I'd be perfectly fine with it. Besides, most of y'all wouldn't be complaining if it was like a #1 hit.

The song is nice.

But I feel its kinda vague, idk if I feel like this because it came out in an era of such a strong album as Joanne but I was a little disappointed about it. Actually when I heard it, I got very excited because for me she was releasing this song just because of the vibe of Coachella, cause it fitted so well in the show and I didn't complain at all, just enjoyed it.

So what I mean really is: Nice song, great as a standalone song. No need to release more similar songs to this (except for ASIB ofc).

:hor:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

I mean no more trendy kinda songs like this song is.

I like The Cure but we can't deny its production is a bit too generic, specially for Gaga standards.

Don't be saying evils on sing she made for Sonja(rip)  :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ModernEcstasy
39 minutes ago, Raccoon said:

When is everybody going to stop with this “Generic” crap?!?

If Country/ Americana music was hugely popular at the time of “Joanne’s” release, you would refer to the album as “Generic”. 

You do realise that “Pop” is short for “Popular”, right?

”The Cure” is Pop. That’s that. 

Its not as though Gaga created the song just to jump on the bandwagon and get a number 1. She didn’t even promote it. 

Archived