11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The Gaga collab won't be a ww smash before anyone says it I'm saying it myself

giphy-3-1.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iCpro

This just reminded me that we're still waiting for the full studio release of I Want Your Love :neyde:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

That J

This is super cool news I never thought I would see. I am very excited to hear what's coming up. They were classy disco. 

I would DIE a thousand deaths for TRU disco to make a return even for a short time.  It only lasted a short time to begin with. :ladyhaha:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Gagadonna

Be ready for the meltdown kids

Another scrapped collab in the basket

Cause Gags is Gags 

:vegas:

monsterdino

Chic new album in over 26 years ”It’s About Time” will be finally released on September 7th.

71eyDalM9DL._SL1090_.jpg

The album will feature Bruno Mars, Debbie Harry, Hailee Steinfeld, HAIM, NAO, Mura Masa, Anderson .Paak, Craig David, Vic Mensa, Cosha, Stefflon Don and more to be announced. (maybe Gaga will be in it since Nile Rodgers said so multiple times).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DL34R8F/

https://vmagazine.com/article/exclusive-chic-reveals-the-album-cover-for-its-about-time/

monsterdino

Let us get reminded of the masterpiece that Gaga covered from Chic’s song, they MUST feature her on the album I need DiscoGa

monsterdino
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Is that the title or it's irony? :air: 

Its the title, but tbh they have been annoucing this since like 2014 with Nile saying that Gaga is in it...so i guess it os damn time :air: 

MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

The album will feature Bruno Mars, Debbie Harry, Hailee Steinfeld, HAIM, NAO, Mura Masa, Anderson .Paak, Craig David, Vic Mensa, Cosha, Stefflon Don and more to be announced. (maybe Gaga will be in it since Nile Rodgers said so multiple times).

If she was, they would've listed her instead of those G-listers, so yeah poor us just cant catch a break from scrapped projects :air:

Silvestro Devacelli

Nile mentioned her tho  "I’ve been recording for over the last 20 years with Lady Gaga:staymad:

monsterdino
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she was, they would've listed her instead of those G-listers, so yeah poor us just cant catch a break from scrapped projects :air:

They said more to be announced so maybe they are saving it near release for the hype? Like Nile was only talking about how Gaga is gonna be in it before it was even announced...I’ll riot if we dont get a Gaga feature

Archived