Jump to content
A Star Is Born
question

What is Gaga's current relationship with Madonna?

Featured Posts

justanothergay   Paws Up 1,559
justanothergay

Gaga probably has the phone number to Madonna's nursing home, but that's about it.

Spoiler

Jk I don't think they have a relationship at all

 

  • Like 1
that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlonBrando7   Paws Up 15,506
MarlonBrando7
3 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There was a video on youtube which compared her behaviour with Gaga's. Watch it and it'll change your mind. :huntyga:

i know what video are you talking about , she's always has been reserved when it comes to her fans and her humor is misunderstood most  of the time but that doesn't mean she doesn't apreciate them , she's just less outspoken about it  :shrug:

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Bling   Paws Up 8,890
The Bling
5 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There was a video on youtube which compared her behaviour with Gaga's. Watch it and it'll change your mind. :huntyga:

:awkney:

 

  • Thanks 4
Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlonBrando7   Paws Up 15,506
MarlonBrando7
Just now, ThisGuyTony said:

Madonna will state her opinions about Gaga once the M14 era starts. :madge: 

can't wait for ha Papa Don't Preach/ Perfect Illusion remix on the next tour :vegas:

  • LMAO 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix   Paws Up 20,355
Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

There was a video on youtube which compared her behaviour with Gaga's. Watch it and it'll change your mind. :huntyga:

I've been a fan of her for a long time and know that she loves the fans like I said, so I'm not gonna waste my time watching a stupid video that's probably made by a Gaga fan edited in Gagas advance :vegas:

You shouldn't judge based on a video like that either. Of course it's only made to make Madonna look bad, which she isn't.

  • Like 2
He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni   Paws Up 861
Adarsh Soni
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

I've been a fan of her for a long time and know that she loves the fans like I said, so I'm not gonna waste my time watching a stupid video that's probably made by a Gaga fan edited in Gagas advance :vegas:

You shouldn't judge based on a video like that either. Of course it's only made to make Madonna look bad, which she isn't.

I love Madonna, dont get me wrong. But because of whatever I've read about her, she comes off as a little bitchy. Michael Jackson and Prince both said that she's a rude person. Plus dont we all know how she treated Gaga? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Bling   Paws Up 8,890
The Bling
1 minute ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I love Madonna, dont get me wrong. But because of whatever I've read about her, she comes off as a little bitchy. Michael Jackson and Prince both said that she's a rude person. Plus dont we all know how she treated Gaga? 

I can't at all of this bullshit. The amount of time she's put into building hospitals all around Africa, all the money she raises for organizations all around the world, all the the performances focused on try to show us the kind of world we're living in and what we can do to help people in need. The controversy and hate she's had to take throughout the years for supporting things that were not cool supporting back then. Hell, she's been through hell to adopt her 4 children

But oh it's cool to drag her bEcAuSE sHe ShADeD GAgA OMGG sHE a BaD pERsoN

:neyde:

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bellatrix   Paws Up 20,355
Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

I love Madonna, dont get me wrong. But because of whatever I've read about her, she comes off as a little bitchy. Michael Jackson and Prince both said that she's a rude person. Plus dont we all know how she treated Gaga? 

She has a little bitchy attitude sometimes yes, it's a part of her humour as has been mentioned earlier but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. She has done plenty of good things that shows that she's a good-hearted person. Pay some attention to them instead of talking sh*t about her if you really love her.

The Gaga incident I don't really want to comment on anymore as it's has been six years and it mostly got blown out of proportion by media and fans, but also don't forget that Madonna invited Gaga to perform with her on her tour. She wouldn't do that if she didn't like or respected Gaga.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby Potter

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni   Paws Up 861
Adarsh Soni
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

I can't at all of this bullshit. The amount of time she's put into building hospitals all around Africa, all the money she raises for organizations all around the world, all the the performances focused on try to show us the kind of world we're living in and what we can do to help people in need. The controversy and hate she's had to take throughout the years for supporting things that were not cool supporting back then. Hell, she's been through hell to adopt her 4 children

But oh it's cool to drag her bEcAuSE sHe ShADeD GAgA OMGG sHE a BaD pERsoN

:neyde:

I never said she's a bad person. Btw being philanthropic and being rude are totally different things. Is that too much for you to process? :huntyga:

Edited by Adarsh Soni
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni   Paws Up 861
Adarsh Soni
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

She has a little bitchy attitude sometimes yes, it's a part of her humour as has been mentioned earlier but that doesn't necessarily make her a bad person. She has done plenty of good things that shows that she's a good-hearted person. Pay some attention to them instead of talking sh*t about her if you really love her.

The Gaga incident I don't really want to comment on anymore as it's has been six years and it mostly got blown out of proportion by media and fans, but also don't forget that Madonna invited Gaga to perform with her on her tour. She wouldn't do that if she didn't like or respected Gaga.

I never said she's a bad person. I follow her life on instagram and I love how she's raising Stella and her sister. I just said she comes off as a rude person in general. Thats it. That does not stop me from loving her!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GrigioGirl1   Paws Up 2,189
GrigioGirl1

Madonna today likely respects LG, may say "hi" if they cross paths, tolerates her

Madonna after LG wins the Oscar will be jealous and furious.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdfacekillah   Paws Up 348
nerdfacekillah
19 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

can't wait for ha Papa Don't Preach/ Perfect Illusion remix on the next tour :vegas:

there is a disco remix of that on youtube and it's so good. have you heard it?

  • Love 1
If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarlonBrando7   Paws Up 15,506
MarlonBrando7
3 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

there is a disco remix of that on youtube and it's so good. have you heard it?

yes :giveup:

the backfire on the comments tho :ladyhaha: a kii :ladyhaha:

  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdfacekillah   Paws Up 348
nerdfacekillah
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

yes :giveup:

the backfire on the comments tho :ladyhaha: a kii :ladyhaha:

lmfao i know but who cares about them:whitney:

but there are some comments that say that they want a collab

  • YAAAS 1
If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×