celeb

Britney is releasing a Pride Edition of "Fantasy"

brit4ever

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney
42 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

He obviously meant $10,000 worth of perfume bottles. I hope :rip:

I thought so :air: 

Thats why I added the second part because I made a silly mistake like that in my exam and didn’t realise until after the exam when everyone was talking about their answers :air: 

River

Well it’s in Euro, so they need to exchange to dollars, so they can earn a few cents or lose lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

misunderstood
5 hours ago, headonfire said:

Well, I find this truly disappointing.

This is just about her making money from our pink dollars.

I would be totally for it if she was giving the total amount to charity. 1 dollar is shameful. 

You act as if she makes these decisions :air: She probably doesn't even know these editions happen until she gets sent the pic to post :rip:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

SPARTACUS
16 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

You act as if she makes these decisions :air: She probably doesn't even know these editions happen until she gets sent the pic to post :rip:

The tea. :giggle:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Dominic

*gives money to charity in aid of LGBT*

"That's not enough. We want MORE"

giphy.gif

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

KemOcQue

Some of you guys are so bitter and ungrateful :toofunny: At least she is doing something for the community.

She doesn't hold the responsibility to donate $1 dollar from every bottle sold, but she chose to do that, and here some of you are talking as if it is her obligation to donate all money she will get from the perfume... :toofunny:

Sherloid Bai

It's out now I saw it in a shop today :staymad:

NCgaga
On 6/12/2018 at 10:31 AM, headonfire said:

I would be totally for it if she was giving the total amount to charity. 1 dollar is shameful. 

Wow how ungrateful. Hundreds of celebrities do NOTHING.  I swear some people can never be pleased.

That J

$25,000 at least..... not good

Nothing and we never knew about it.....we stan. 

Give $2 as a protest. The point is the giving. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Wolf Boy
On 13/06/2018 at 12:31 AM, headonfire said:

I’m sure shes raising more money than you ever have. So easy to sit behind a computer and critisize someone actually trying to help, god forbid you get off your ass and donate the thousands that will come from this donation. What a beacon of positivity you must be. 

You also clearly have no idea how any of this works, you cant give 100% of profits from a product like this, these perfumes arent made Britney in her house. PEOPLE actually work in the factories that make them, people that need to be paid, the materials to make the perfumes cost money you realize? its a business, its NOT FREE, please get a clue.

How anyone can have any sort of issue with charity donations is just mind boggling.

Archived