💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor’s handwrriten lyrics for “22” displayed at Grammy Museum

Disco Chapel

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster
3 hours ago, Andree said:

no:ph34r: but Taylor threw shade at the Grammys in the LWYMMD music video cause red didn't win anything 

What are you talking about? Taylor understood why Red didn't win, which is what caused her to write the cohesive Grammy winning album of the year '1989'. And she already was awarded Album of the Year before with 'Speak Now'. 

If there is any shade with the Grammy in LWYMMD it's towards Katy or Kanye. Katy has never gotten a Grammy and Kanye has never won Album of the Year. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrea B
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Really? :omg: Which part?

when Taylor gets into a car crash, she was driving a Messarti down a dead-end street while she was holding a Grammy

i001061702.jpg

this was a Red(Taylor's song form her album Red) reference

Red lyrics: ''Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street''

Andrea B
14 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

What are you talking about? Taylor understood why Red didn't win, which is what caused her to write the cohesive Grammy winning album of the year '1989'. And she already was awarded Album of the Year before with 'Speak Now'. 

If there is any shade with the Grammy in LWYMMD it's towards Katy or Kanye. Katy has never gotten a Grammy and Kanye has never won Album of the Year. 

lmaoooo 

the LWYMMD has a lot of scenes....

she even threw shade at Spotify in one of them.

I'm going to copy/paste my other reply:

when Taylor gets into a car crash, she was driving a Messarti down a dead-end street while she was holding a Grammy

i001061702.jpg 

Red lyrics: ''Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street''

she can throw shade at multiple people at the same time btw.... but the car scene is clearly about the Grammys and red

Spoiler

and maybe she threw a little bit of shade towards Katy but this scene is mainly about the Grammys and red

Pop Music

Talent wins sweetie. Now go stream RED :selena:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

sipthistea

They could have chosen End Game, the best bop among her cheesy ballads :ladyhaha:

Werk
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

Taylor understood why Red didn't win,

May I ask why exactly it didn't win? 

TheWitness
1 hour ago, Andree said:

lmaoooo 

the LWYMMD has a lot of scenes....

she even threw shade at Spotify in one of them.

I'm going to copy/paste my other reply:

i001061702.jpg 

she can throw shade at multiple people at the same time btw.... but the car scene is clearly about the Grammys and red

Hide contents

and maybe she threw a little bit of shade towards Katy but this scene is mainly about the Grammys and red

If the Grammy isn’t Katy shade the cheeta defiantly is as it’s the only big cat that can’t roar (I think)

Host Of Lyricasism

TheFame Monster
51 minutes ago, Werk said:

May I ask why exactly it didn't win? 

“I remember not going to after-parties,” Swift remembered. “I went home and I cried a little bit, and I got In-N-Out Burger and ate a lot . . . You have a few options when you don’t win an award: You can decide like, ‘Oh, they’re wrong.’ Second, you can be like, ‘I’m going to go up on the stage and take the mic from whoever did win it.’ Or third, you can say, ‘Maybe they’re right. Maybe I did not make the record of my career. Maybe I need to fix the problem, which is that I have not made sonically cohesive albums.’”

Andrea B
20 minutes ago, TheWitness said:

If the Grammy isn’t Katy shade the cheeta defiantly is as it’s the only big cat that can’t roar (I think)

A person can throw shade at different people at the same time btw, I think TS definitely threw shade at the Grammys and Katy in that scene 

TheWitness
20 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

“I remember not going to after-parties,” Swift remembered. “I went home and I cried a little bit, and I got In-N-Out Burger and ate a lot . . . You have a few options when you don’t win an award: You can decide like, ‘Oh, they’re wrong.’ Second, you can be like, ‘I’m going to go up on the stage and take the mic from whoever did win it.’ Or third, you can say, ‘Maybe they’re right. Maybe I did not make the record of my career. Maybe I need to fix the problem, which is that I have not made sonically cohesive albums.’”

Imagine if she of all people did that :rip: 

Host Of Lyricasism

Haroon
2 hours ago, Andree said:

i001061702.jpg

Oh wow I didn't notice that :O Thanks a lot for this! :worship2:

Andreu
7 hours ago, highlikegaga said:

almost everything from reputation. deserved more than 22.

don't @ me

I @ u tbh

Archived