Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Namie Amuro to release farewell concert in 5 different formats

Nero

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Ugh, my childhood :giveup: Not Ayumi being basically non existant any more either. Utada really got that last laugh by taking a hiatus, buy #Hatsukoi on iTunes 6/29 :sis: 

1 hour ago, AnnTakamaki said:

I'm still cant accept the fact that she's retiring :cryga:. Now announce final album with completely new materials sis :lolly:

Finally is her last album :giveup: I thought it wasnt until a few months ago and I cried omg :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ryusei

Get that last money grab kween. Releasing 7 concerts when will your fave? :gaycat:  This is gonna sell like crazy. 

Musery

AnnTakamaki
50 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Ugh, my childhood :giveup: Not Ayumi being basically non existant any more either. Utada really got that last laugh by taking a hiatus, buy #Hatsukoi on iTunes 6/29 :sis: 

Finally is her last album :giveup: I thought it wasnt until a few months ago and I cried omg :air: 

:cryga: so it's just a rumor she's working on final album then :cryga:

ItsTommyBitch
17 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

:cryga: so it's just a rumor she's working on final album then :cryga:

I thought she was coming out with one more full original album, and everyone was acting like Finally was her last, so I asked a friend in Japan and he told me it was her last :air: I havent followed much since then (other than by buying the album, kii) so idk about any rumors about that. She'll be retired in September though, so that's only 2.5 months away. I'm not getting my hopes up for anything.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

FRANK1991
4 hours ago, Piccolo said:

Honestly I wish that she added more Genius 2000 and break the rules songs, those eras were my faves tbh

She didn't add any from _Genic or FEEL :messga: 

no Brighter Day Red Carpet or Dear Diary :giveup:

Basically just a bunch of old songs (some I really don't care for lol)

and I didn't really like some of the new songs from the album Finally :nails:

basically this setlist is just not my setlist but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. She is so good live!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

BlaqJezus
2 hours ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

Hikki is absolutely my Jpop queen (one of my idols period really) but to be fair to these other artists, she didn't just take a hiatus, she took a nearly 8 YEAR hiatus...like that's insane.

It's sad to see all these industry standards taking a backseat now, it's time for them because they've lived such crazy busy lives, but it's really the death of an era.

Thank God for Utada, she is now churning out music in a mature pop style I am gagging for.

4 hours ago, FRANK1991 said:

She didn't add any from _Genic or FEEL :messga: 

no Brighter Day Red Carpet or Dear Diary :giveup:

Basically just a bunch of old songs (some I really don't care for lol)

and I didn't really like some of the new songs from the album Finally :nails:

basically this setlist is just not my setlist but I still enjoyed the hell out of it. She is so good live!

I mean if you wanna go out with a bang, at least include some of your Tetsuya classics and EDM bops

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

FRANK1991
12 hours ago, Piccolo said:

I mean if you wanna go out with a bang, at least include some of your Tetsuya classics and EDM bops

they had fans voted which songs they want on the tour

but weirdly the setlist basically looks the same as the 25th anniversary concert at Okinawa (like did they just throw the results out the window or people just want the same concert :messga:)

of course I voted my favs but most of them didn't get included :nails:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

4 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

they had fans voted which songs they want on the tour

but weirdly the setlist basically looks the same as the 25th anniversary concert at Okinawa (like did they just throw the results out the window or people just want the same concert :messga:)

of course I voted my favs but most of them didn't get included :nails:

I really wanted her to bring back some SUITE CHIC and early 2000s stuff but NOOOOOOO

FEEL was paid to dust

5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Let's pretend we wouldn't buy all of them if it was gaga :ladyhaha:

If Gaga would've done this she'd probably destroy the billboard charts :toofunny:

Archived