💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Namie Amuro to release farewell concert in 5 different formats

Nero

Featured Posts

68.jpg

Japanese pop diva to release her farewell concert on 5 formats :gaycat::gaycat:

Each Blu-Ray / DVD will feature a show filmed at a specific arena with different features such as the Nagoya Dome show being filmed in a Western style, the Osaka Dome show focusing on Choreography and the Tokyo Dome show focusing on interactions with the fans

Queen is really going out with a BANG this year :diane:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/feature/amuro_tour_finally

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

I just cannot process that she will retire...I gre up listening to her music and Ayumi as well... :( I wish I could see her final live show but it'd cost me too much to book a flight, hotel and tickets (if they are even on sale still). 

6 minutes ago, dit said:

I just cannot process that she will retire...I gre up listening to her music and Ayumi as well... :( I wish I could see her final live show but it'd cost me too much to book a flight, hotel and tickets (if they are even on sale still). 

We'd probably have to crawl through blood and tears just to get those tickets :toofunny: I still can't believe she's retiring :giveup:

7 minutes ago, Garzilazo said:

giphy.gif

MESS you watched that North Korea documentary by Fareed Zakaria too yesterday didn't you? :cryga:

2 minutes ago, Piccolo said:

We'd probably have to crawl through blood and tears just to get those tickets :toofunny: I still can't believe she's retiring :giveup:

True :cryga: I still can't process it...like what will she do after this? will she literally just disapear and not even act or do interviews or nothing? :cryga: She's still so young and her only son is all grown up now! I mean yeah she can enjoy all the money she collected through out the years but won't she be bored? :cryga: 

2 minutes ago, dit said:

True :cryga: I still can't process it...like what will she do after this? will she literally just disapear and not even act or do interviews or nothing? :cryga: She's still so young and her only son is all grown up now! I mean yeah she can enjoy all the money she collected through out the years but won't she be bored? :cryga: 

Honestly I can see her being like a fashion designer if she wants, I heard rumors her son is gonna be involved in the entertainment business as well

1 minute ago, Piccolo said:

Honestly I can see her being like a fashion designer if she wants, I heard rumors her son is gonna be involved in the entertainment business as well

Yes he is 20, allegedly hot :sis: and wants to make it big in the US according to this article: https://aramajapan.com/news/namie-amuros-son-attends-prestigious-university-intends-become-artist-america/78186/

Let's hope he makes his mama proud and breaksthrough! (Though I'm not sure what type of artist he wants to become...maybe a painter or something low key and high end like that?)

2 minutes ago, dit said:

Yes he is 20, allegedly hot :sis: and wants to make it big in the US according to this article: https://aramajapan.com/news/namie-amuros-son-attends-prestigious-university-intends-become-artist-america/78186/

Let's hope he makes his mama proud and breaksthrough! (Though I'm not sure what type of artist he wants to become...maybe a painter or something low key and high end like that?)

Let's just hope that he inherits his mama's genes more than his poppa's :gum: because we haven't seen his face

1 minute ago, Piccolo said:

Let's just hope that he inherits his mama's genes more than his poppa's :gum: because we haven't seen his face

OMG yes loool! I swear he is such an enigma! I mean the only pics I could find on the internet are these: 

MFz82kI.jpgyExc8qk.jpg

I mean I guess he has a nice back? but yeah we need to see that face before we decide to stan :sis: lool 

FRANK1991
27 minutes ago, dit said:

the tour ended a couple days ago

I managed to go to her final tour in Taipei Taiwan, it was emotional and fun but tbh I did not like the setlist, the stage (apparently it was modified compared to the dome stages), or the fact that the sound quality was terrible! (not their fault, it's the venue ugh)

I also went to her _Genic tour and I prefer this over the Finally Tour

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

11 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

the tour ended a couple days ago

I managed to go to her final tour in Taipei Taiwan, it was emotional and fun but tbh I did not like the setlist, the stage (apparently it was modified compared to the dome stages), or the fact that the sound quality was terrible! (not their fault, it's the venue ugh)

I also went to her _Genic tour and I prefer this over the Finally Tour

Honestly I wish that she added more Genius 2000 and break the rules songs, those eras were my faves tbh

17 minutes ago, dit said:

OMG yes loool! I swear he is such an enigma! I mean the only pics I could find on the internet are these: 

MFz82kI.jpgyExc8qk.jpg

I mean I guess he has a nice back? but yeah we need to see that face before we decide to stan :sis: lool 

That's a nice back, face reveal better give me some Kakashi :diane:

RAMROD

sksksksk typical Japanese marketing, but at least her fans are spoiled :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksksk typical Japanese marketing, but at least her fans are spoiled :giggle:

The five different formats are GENIUS but the fault is if the sound quality will be stereo or surround sound DTS

AnnTakamaki

I'm still cant accept the fact that she's retiring :cryga:. Now announce final album with completely new materials sis :lolly:

Archived