Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Happy Pride!

Dutch

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Release the shallow and reclaim the gays!

not like she’s lost them but still :huntyga:

ferretti

Slay. :sis:

However, at this point, I am expecting LG6  in 2021 after ASIB, C3C, C4C, ASIB II, and ASIB on Broadway.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Dutch
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

However, at this point, I am expecting LG6  in 2021 after ASIB, C3C, C4C, ASIB II, and ASIB on Broadway.

Don’t forget Joanne World Tour Live album, Vegas Live album, Gaga on The Moon Live Album, ARTPOP II, Joanne Monster, Gaga: The Greatest Hits, Gaga: Million Reasons Again, Gaga: Who Is LG6? :huntyga:

ferretti
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Don’t forget Joanne World Tour Live album, Vegas Live album, Gaga on The Moon Live Album, ARTPOP II, Joanne Monster, Gaga: The Greatest Hits, Gaga: Million Reasons Again, Gaga: Who Is LG6? :huntyga:

I wish this could be funny and not so real. Also, don't forget her stint where she replaces Bruce in Springsteen on Broadway for 2 months.

Teal Ambition

I didn't get this tweet texted to my phone :messga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

AndrewGr
14 minutes ago, ferretti said:

If this happens consider me dead. I would sell my kidney to watch her on Broadway.

River

RELEASE LG6 STAR BORN AND NEW SINGLE AND VIDEO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR CAREER!!!!

Happy pride mutha monsta, the gays savior :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

XXXXX
18 minutes ago, ferretti said:

However, at this point, I am expecting LG6  in 2057 after ASIB, C3C, C4C, ASIB II, and ASIB on Broadway.

fixed for you :lolga:

ferretti
7 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

If this happens consider me dead. I would sell my kidney to watch her on Broadway.

To be real, I think it truly is only a matter of time before we see her on Broadway, but I think it's something that's like 10-20 years away. I think she'll write an original show with some of her friends and either star in or pull a Sarah Bareilles and jump in down the road.

Anyway, I literally fantasize about this eventual reality CONSTANTLY.

Archived