celeb

Beyoncé OTR II: Empty seats even with ticket giveaways

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John Wayne

Maybe it’s because of Jay, but I personally think that the tour is really similar to the previous one they had. The setlist is almost completely the same with a few remixes and songs from Jay’s album here and there, the choreo is also the same etc.

The only thing I kinda like about this tour is the visuals because they showed  home footage which is really cute, but other than that the whole tour feels tired.

Spoiler

I'm ready to be dragged to hell and back for this :vegas:

DeanWinchester
53 minutes ago, mister max said:

Let's not do this please :rip: 

52 minutes ago, Andreu said:

nnnnn but StIlL SolD MoRe ThAn GaGa AnD aT LeasT ShE's Not Cancelling sTufF

These. We are at no position to argue about tours especially since on paper, Gaga also has lost her touring power. Even when she was getting good gross average, fibro cut her overall gross short of $100 million. To make things worse, we can’t rely on SB promo on a future date.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Andreu
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

We are at no position to argue about tours especially since on paper, Gaga also has lost her touring power.

:chica:

Spoiler

not 2 be rude but I don't care

Spoiler

I talk as a person with her opinion not as a gaga fan

DeanWinchester
Just now, Andreu said:

:chica:

Reveal hidden contents

not 2 be rude but I don't care

Well why stay in this thread and reply then?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Andreu
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Well why stay in this thread and reply then?

because last time I checkec I could give my opinion on whatever I wanted to, regarding if it was something in which Gaga was weaker

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

because last time I checkec I could give my opinion on whatever I wanted to, regarding if it was something in which Gaga was weaker

And I was also just giving mine :vegas:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

IAmNotHere1997

This tour is absolutely unnecessary. If they would have released at least one new single, a demo, a snippet, something?!!?!? But at this point it's just something to get more money from people.

Andreu
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

And I was also just giving mine :vegas:

And you're totally allowed to

But don't expect me to care:vegas:

Spoiler

Can't argue anymore with a JnD stan aka someone that serves taste

Spoiler

stream JnD

pedrohemg

Some of you just can't discuss negative aspects of someone's career without some usual drama, can you? I mean, they talk a lot of **** about Gaga out there. They were even saying ASIB trailer had flopped. Besides, the intention of this thread is to give an information you won't find on the media.

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

mean, they talk a lot of **** about Gaga out there. They were even saying ASIB trailer had flopped.

So because a few nasty stans make up blatant lies about Gaga’s success,  we must sink to their level? 

I just don’t see how either of these fanbases will gain anything positive from slandering each other’s face.(not saying you tried to slander Beyoncé since you claim it’s “give information”)

sipthistea
22 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Nnnn the only thing i have to point out about this is the bey fansite trying to get people to delete videos :toofunny: mess

Perfection is the disease of our nation :toofunny:

Beyoncé-2013

Gagaism

Nevermind. She don't need prove nothing to anyone anymore. We should stop with this kind of things and celebrate the fact that Gaga is getting appreciated again because we all know VERY well how is bad having our fave being bashed.

Let's learn this ppl, karma is not a liar :bon:

Archived