Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé OTR II: Empty seats even with ticket giveaways

pedrohemg

Featured Posts

James Barkby
Just now, ryanripley said:

she's performing in the first gif tho

in UK it stays light until around 9/10pm in summer... 

j.barkby

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, James Barkby said:

in UK it stays light until around 9/10pm in summer... 

i am aware since i live there

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why are people always doing this? I mean, take a good look at it, it is still bright day, the venue is clearly still filling up :smh:

Why no one ever post how the venue are like when the show has started? Oh yes, because there aren't empty seats most probably!!? :smh:

The gif in the OP shows it:toofunny: 

But tbh I’m not suprised the demand is weaker:shrug: Bey hasn’t released anything in 2 years except some moderate collaborations and the Beyhive stans B, not necessarily her husband:toofunny: And this tour doesn’t really feel fresh, there isn’t really something new:toofunny: 

RAMROD
Just now, ryanripley said:

she's performing in the first gif tho

Just now, Levine said:

I know what you mean and haters have done that many times with Gaga, but play the videos sis because she's performing. 

OK, fair enough :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

DelusionalGaga

Wow, I didn't know that artists gave away tickets when the venue is not sold out. Like, imagine if you, as a fan, spent lots of money on an expensive ticket and some random person is just getting in for free. 

Bradley
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why are people always doing this? I mean, take a good look at it, it is still bright day, the venue is clearly still filling up :smh:

Why no one ever post how the venue are like when the show has started? Oh yes, because there aren't empty seats most probably!!? :smh:

I love Beyonce and I'm attending this tour but in Europe the sun doesn't set until it's 9:30pm whereas she starts at 7:30 or 8 or something.

RAMROD
Just now, Bradley said:

I love Beyonce and I'm attending this tour but in Europe the sun doesn't set until it's 9:30pm whereas she starts at 7:30 or 8 or something.

sksksks I forgot it's already Summer too there :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
20 minutes ago, Andreu said:

nnnnn but StIlL SolD MoRe ThAn GaGa AnD aT LeasT ShE's Not Cancelling sTufF

Gaga didn't cancel because of low demand, she cancelled because of fibromyalgia. 

For fck's sake.

TEANUS

Had they released an album like they were rumored to and should have it would’ve sold out in minutes :excuseu:

Both Bey and Jay-Z have already toured once for their last album so this is pretty much a worthless tour unless something changes. OTR 1 was unique cause it was their first tour together

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Andreu
Just now, Bradley said:

Gaga didn't cancel because of low demand, she cancelled because of fibromyalgia. 

For fck's sake.

Guuurl

Me writing with the random caps didn't give you enough of an indication that I was quoting some dumbasses :trollga:

bloody g

I don't believe this at all.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Kimmo
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Guuurl

Me writing with the random caps didn't give you enough of an indication that I was quoting some dumbasses :trollga:

Lol yeah sure try to fix it now :lolga:

Hottie Detector

Andreu
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Lol yeah sure try to fix it now :lolga:

200_d.gif

Spoiler

bish don't make me cry ):

Archived