💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RESULTS || Lotus - Christina Aguilera

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Glad Cease Playing The Song didn't make the top 3. Lotus Intro for the win!! (But I also love Army of Me and Your Body).

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, That J said:

Ok now I am OFFICIALLY .....

#TeamLotusIntro

Wait what? :huntyga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Phoebe Buffay

[#03] Army of Me - 8,844

Stans: @gagapplause - 11

Haters: @Bio - 4

Lotus_Photo_Cred_Enrique_Badulescu.jpg

Commentary

@Bio [4] - A terrible attempt at making Fighter part 2. It just sounds like a bad Kelly Clarkson song.
@That J [10] -  You could call it Fighter's little brother but Army Of Me is a strong track that stands on its own. While the subject matter mirrors her former smash, this track has a slight darker leaning especially in the verses. The pre chorus warms you up and then the main chorus hits with a BLAST. This is a banger! 
@HausOfHarlow [9] - One of my favorites! Should have definitely been a single!
@DiamondAngel [10] - Empowering, catchy, and powerful. The bridge is incredible.
@Rumours1977 [6] The message is interesting and uplifting which I appreciate. I really am not a huge fan of the production, and I think an acoustic version of the song would sound SO good. Moreover, she seems to be struggling to hit some of the notes in her upper register, resorting to screaming (for lack of a better term). Hopefully, the production improves later on in the album.
@gagapplause [11] - I felt in love with this song since the first time I've heard the album. My favorite one.

That J

Holy Moly its between Lotus Intro and Your Body. 

If yall went with the single.....let's be original one time!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Anveeroy

Was @Bio feeling cranky during rating the album? :huntyga:

Phoebe Buffay

While we all are waiting for the winner to take the crown, let me post this incredible comment by @DiamondAngel:diane::

Overall, Lotus is one of my top 5 favorite albums ever. It was there to lift me up and empower me when I felt worthless; never has an album stuck to a theme in the way that this one has. And my words are genuine, not blind-stanning; I actually don't really like Christina's other albums. Some may call this album basic, but I think it's far from it - I think it's beautiful. And while 6 years is a long wait for her next album, Lotus certainly held me over long enough.

Anveeroy
Just now, EvilRegal said:

While we all are waiting for the winner to take the crown, let me post this incredible comment by @DiamondAngel:diane::

Overall, Lotus is one of my top 5 favorite albums ever. It was there to lift me up and empower me when I felt worthless; never has an album stuck to a theme in the way that this one has. And my words are genuine, not blind-stanning; I actually don't really like Christina's other albums. Some may call this album basic, but I think it's far from it - I think it's beautiful. And while 6 years is a long wait for her next album, Lotus certainly held me over long enough.

I AM CRYING!!!

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

How. Is. The. Lotus. Intro. Top. 2.

I. Just. Can't.

Sis, that song's flawless. :madge:

Anveeroy
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I. Just. Can't.

Miss Dolly save us! :huntyga:

That J
Just now, EvilRegal said:

LOVE!!!! 

This rate has seriously been something I've waited years for. Nobody would do it because everyone talked about how floppy it is. Meanwhile I'm calling it the most underrated pop album of the decade and literally one of my all time faves. So thank you @EvilRegal for hearing me beg and for doing this!! 

That J
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

I. Just. Can't.

Its flawless 

Archived