Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
Just now, EvilRegal said:

[#06] Let There Be Love - 8,333

Stans: @EvilRegal@KingGgaga@HausOfHarlow@ThaFame@teawhore - 10

Haters: @Rumours1977 - 5.5

armyofmephotoshoot.png

Commentary

@Bio [7] - Very generic but it’s listenable and fun.
@That J [6] - There isnt anything particularly wrong with this song. Its an upbeat party song. I guess it fails for me only because its not as strong as most of the album is.  Not bad but skippable. 
@HausOfHarlow [10] - My favorite song off the album! It's sexy and spirited and moving and awesome!
@KING [7] - The instrumental sounds like several 2012 songs. :sweat:
@DiamondAngel [8] - This one I do admit is a tad generic, but it still works. It's so empowering and fun.
@Rumours1977 [5.5] - All the songs are starting to blur for me at this point due to the production. I wish her voice more of a focus in the mixing of the songs. The melody is fine, but this song is mostly forgettable for me.

@gagapplause [9] - I love the beat. It would be cool at the clubs if it got some success.

@That J ughhhh your mind

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

@That J ughhhh your mind

We will agree soon, I KNOW it.  :ladyhaha:

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

DiamondAngel

As long as Blank Page and Lotus intro snatch I'll be good. Y'all are GROSS for loving Cease Fire. 

That J
1 minute ago, DiamondAngel said:

As long as Blank Page and Lotus intro snatch I'll be good. Y'all are GROSS for loving Cease Fire. 

If Lotus Intro could pull it off, I'd run down the street screaming. 

IAmNotHere1997

Ceas Fire has to be next. How the hell did this b*tch survived Top 5?!

Phoebe Buffay

[#05] Blank Page - 8,416

Stans: @Lagg@gabrielflorin01 - 11

Haters: @MaryJaneHolland - 2

DMq45qHW4AEOOCP.jpg

Commentary

@Bio [3] - Generic Sia ballad.
@That J [9] - This is a gorgeous triumphant type ballad thats built for someone like Christina and she sings her soul out in it. I particularly love the quiet lyrics at the very end.  Just another wonderful Christina Aguilera ballad.
@DiamondAngel [10] - One of her greatest ballads ever. Such a beautiful, relatable, and heartwarming song. Definitely one of my all-time favorite songs.
@Rumours1977 [9] - Okay, this is a great song! Easily my favorite track on the album at this point. Adding this to my playlist ASAP.

@gagapplause [10] - She never disappoints working on great ballads.

That J

[#05] Blank Page - 8,416

DMq45qHW4AEOOCP.jpg

Commentary

@That J [9] - This is a gorgeous triumphant type ballad thats built for someone like Christina and she sings her soul out in it. I particularly love the quiet lyrics at the very end.  Just another wonderful Christina Aguilera ballad.
@DiamondAngel [10] - One of her greatest ballads ever. Such a beautiful, relatable, and heartwarming song. Definitely one of my all-time favorite songs.
@Rumours1977 [9] - Okay, this is a great song! Easily my favorite track on the album at this point. Adding this to my playlist ASAP.

Oh wow!!!!!

IAmNotHere1997
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

[#05] Blank Page - 8,416

DMq45qHW4AEOOCP.jpg

Commentary

NO FREAKING WAY B*TCH :(

That J

I take it Bio didnt have a good experience.  

rumours

[#05] Blank Page - 8,416

DMq45qHW4AEOOCP.jpg

Commentary

NO

giphy.gif

Anveeroy

I just came to see if Your Body is winning or not. :ohwell:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

[#05] Blank Page - 8,416

DMq45qHW4AEOOCP.jpg

Commentary

GGD lost :messga:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

That J
Just now, Anveeroy said:

I just came to see if Your Body is winning or not. :ohwell:

Shes still in.  

Archived