Jump to content
A Star Is Born
other

RESULTS || Lotus - Christina Aguilera

Featured Posts

Rumours1977   Paws Up 13,779
Rumours1977
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

Shall we start ladies and gents? Which song is the first one to leave? :gum:

Hopefully Circles

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 7,127
That J

JUST A FOOL

  • Sad 1
Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 13,779
Rumours1977

Top 5

1) Blank Page

2) Sing For Me

3) Shut Up

4) Just a Fool

5) Best of Me

  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gagapplause   Paws Up 306
gagapplause

Army Of Me better snatch that #1

Lotus Intro, Around The World, Empty Words and Cease Fire on top 5 :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 7,127
That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Top 5

1) Blank Page

2) Sing For Me

3) Shut Up

4) Just a Fool

5) Best of Me

Oh my my my my my we heard two totally different albums, my friend. THIS will be interesting. :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1
Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EvilRegal   Paws Up 4,808
EvilRegal

[#16] Empty Words - 6,902

Stans: @gagapplause@TeenIdle@ThaFame@EvilRegal - 10

Haters: @Bio@MaryJaneHolland - 2

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

@Bio [2] - Generic ballad #4.

@That J [6.5] - Empty Words is a midtempo song about how she isnt gonna let someones cruel words hurt her because they are empty words and she aint having it. Its ok. I typically let the song play out but if Im wanting some Lotus, its not for this song.

@HausOfHarlow [7] - Forgettable.

@DiamondAngel [7] - Same as Light Up the Sky. I can see why they're bonus tracks, but this is another nice empowering and uplifting song. Lotus has better, but it's still good!

@Rumours1977 [7] -  A solid if slightly generic song. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiment. The general empowerment anthems are unfortunately starting to really blur 15 songs in, though.

  • Like 1
BANNEDT!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 7,127
That J
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

Top 5

1) Blank Page

2) Sing For Me

3) Shut Up

4) Just a Fool

5) Best of Me

Literally ALL my lowest rates. 

Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 7,127
That J
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

[#16] Empty Words - 6,902

Stans: @gagapplause@TeenIdle@ThaFame@EvilRegal - 10

Haters: @Bio@MaryJaneHolland - 2

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

@Bio [2] - Generic ballad #4.

@That J [6.5] - Empty Words is a midtempo song about how she isnt gonna let someones cruel words hurt her because they are empty words and she aint having it. Its ok. I typically let the song play out but if Im wanting some Lotus, its not for this song.

@HausOfHarlow [7] - Forgettable.

@DiamondAngel [7] - Same as Light Up the Sky. I can see why they're bonus tracks, but this is another nice empowering and uplifting song. Lotus has better, but it's still good!

@Rumours1977 [7] -  A solid if slightly generic song. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiment. The general empowerment anthems are unfortunately starting to really blur 15 songs in, though.

I was too nice to this one but it's ok. Good start. 

Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NNES   Paws Up 939
NNES
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

[#16] Empty Words - 6,902

Stans: @gagapplause@TeenIdle@ThaFame@EvilRegal - 10

Haters: @Bio@MaryJaneHolland - 2

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

@Bio [2] - Generic ballad #4.

@That J [6.5] - Empty Words is a midtempo song about how she isnt gonna let someones cruel words hurt her because they are empty words and she aint having it. Its ok. I typically let the song play out but if Im wanting some Lotus, its not for this song.

@HausOfHarlow [7] - Forgettable.

@DiamondAngel [7] - Same as Light Up the Sky. I can see why they're bonus tracks, but this is another nice empowering and uplifting song. Lotus has better, but it's still good!

@Rumours1977 [7] -  A solid if slightly generic song. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiment. The general empowerment anthems are unfortunately starting to really blur 15 songs in, though.

2428-slide1-600.jpg

  • Like 2
love, NNES

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
teawhore   Paws Up 3,395
teawhore

ok i don't even remember that one :selena: 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 13,779
Rumours1977
2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

[#16] Empty Words - 6,902

Stans: @gagapplause@TeenIdle@ThaFame@EvilRegal - 10

Haters: @Bio@MaryJaneHolland - 2

DMq45qOWkAAxdjz.jpg

Commentary:

@Bio [2] - Generic ballad #4.

@That J [6.5] - Empty Words is a midtempo song about how she isnt gonna let someones cruel words hurt her because they are empty words and she aint having it. Its ok. I typically let the song play out but if Im wanting some Lotus, its not for this song.

@HausOfHarlow [7] - Forgettable.

@DiamondAngel [7] - Same as Light Up the Sky. I can see why they're bonus tracks, but this is another nice empowering and uplifting song. Lotus has better, but it's still good!

@Rumours1977 [7] -  A solid if slightly generic song. Nonetheless, I appreciate the sentiment. The general empowerment anthems are unfortunately starting to really blur 15 songs in, though.

There were so many songs that deserved to go before this though.

Circles, Make the world Move, Red Hot Kinda Love, Lotus Intro, Let There Be Love ....

 

  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabrielflorin01   Paws Up 2,631
gabrielflorin01

Wait...Empty Words...I don't even remember how it sounds like :gum: good for her.

baby, yoü and I

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rumours1977   Paws Up 13,779
Rumours1977
4 minutes ago, That J said:

Literally ALL my lowest rates. 

free-hearing-test-casa-grande.jpg

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 7,127
That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

There were so many songs that deserved to go before this though.

Circles, Make the world Move, Red Hot Kinda Love, Lotus Intro, Let There Be Love ....

 

Lotus Intro is one of the best things ever put to sound. ......and no I am not high. 

  • LMAO 1
Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
That J   Paws Up 7,127
That J
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

free-hearing-test-casa-grande.jpg

This is going to be the FIRST time we have ever differed and boy is it a drastic one too.  Lmao 

  • Like 1
Makes me wanna pray, pray you'll always be here.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×