Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

[#15] Shut Up - 7,277

Stans: @TeenIdle - 11

Haters: @MaryJaneHolland@HausOfHarlow - 1

f143f3e8ebe5141ef0559b8a6c999611.jpg

Commentary

@Bio [3] - This is just stupid.
@That J [10] - Like Circles, this one puts a smile on my face. We have all been at this point before so ya cant help but smile, sing along and let it out. Roll down the car windows and have some fun with this! The beat and melody are delicious and its seriously one of the most fun songs on earth. Maybe 11 worthy. Dammit! This very well may be one of the best album closers ever.  
@HausOfHarlow [1] - I deleted this track from my iTunes several years ago. Haven't listened in years but all I remember is just... No.

@DiamondAngel [8] - Most people don't appreciate this song, but it's actually really fun; the horns and other instrumental in the chorus make this really stand out for me.
@Rumours1977 [8] - LOL. Okay, this track made me laugh (in the best way). This is more light-hearted and works way better than “Circles”. Is there much substance? No. But do I appreciate this track? Haha Yep.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
Just now, EvilRegal said:

[#15] Shut Up - 7,277

Commentary

@That J [10] - Like Circles, this one puts a smile on my face. We have all been at this point before so ya cant help but smile, sing along and let it out. Roll down the car windows and have some fun with this! The beat and melody are delicious and its seriously one of the most fun songs on earth. Maybe 11 worthy. Dammit! This very well may be one of the best album closers ever.  
@HausOfHarlow [1] - I deleted this track from my iTunes several years ago. Haven't listened in years but all I remember is just... No.

@DiamondAngel [8] - Most people don't appreciate this song, but it's actually really fun; the horns and other instrumental in the chorus make this really stand out for me.
@Rumours1977 [8] - LOL. Okay, this track made me laugh (in the best way). This is more light-hearted and works way better than “Circles”. Is there much substance? No. But do I appreciate this track? Haha Yep.

YOU'RE TRYING TO TELL ME CIRCLES BEAT SHUT UP?!?!

giphy.gif

That J

Well I wasnt expecting that. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

2 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

[#15] Shut Up - 7,277

Commentary

bye bish :hor:

Phoebe Buffay

[#14] Sing For Me - 7,325

Stans: @DiamondAngel - 11

Haters: @Bio - 1

7f0e26296cad5f1478706144551cecfc.jpg

Commentary

@Bio [1] - Boring, the melodies are confusing, trying to be emotional when there’s no emotion at all.
@That J [7] - This is a pretty song and has some very nice lyrics. It has its place in Christina's playbook but it isnt as strong as some others here. The chorus is the best part.
@KING [10] - One of my favorite ballads! :wub:
@HausOfHarlow [8.5] - Vocals! Yes!
@DiamondAngel [11] - What a song! This is the definition of an anthem. I won't go on and on about why this song is so good - it just is. One of my all-time favorite quotes: "I don't really care what the world thinks about how I sound, 'cuz when I open my mouth, my whole heart comes out. Every tear I want to cry is satisfied."
@Rumours1977 [8] - FINALLY, a song where her vocals are at the forefront. She is able to emote very effectively in this track, and the notion of finally “singing for herself” is nice to hear. My only critique would be that she again sounds like she’s struggling slightly when belting in her upper register. A little restraint would do wonders. Nonetheless, this is certainly a highlight thus far.

That J
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Commentary

@Bio [1] - Boring, the melodies are confusing, trying to be emotional when there’s no emotion at all.
@That J [7] - This is a pretty song and has some very nice lyrics. It has its place in Christina's playbook but it isnt as strong as some others here. The chorus is the best part.
@DiamondAngel [11] - What a song! This is the definition of an anthem. I won't go on and on about why this song is so good - it just is. One of my all-time favorite quotes: "I don't really care what the world thinks about how I sound, 'cuz when I open my mouth, my whole heart comes out. Every tear I want to cry is satisfied."
@Rumours1977 [8] - FINALLY, a song where her vocals are at the forefront. She is able to emote very effectively in this track, and the notion of finally “singing for herself” is nice to hear. My only critique would be that she again sounds like she’s struggling slightly when belting in her upper register. A little restraint would do wonders. Nonetheless, this is certainly a highlight thus far.

Very fair placement.  A ONE tho? Yikes

Gagaism
1 minute ago, EvilRegal said:

Commentary

Where are my comments? :oprah:

rumours
Just now, EvilRegal said:

Commentary

My Top 5 is dying.

Watch Blank Page be out next.

Just now, That J said:

Very fair placement. 

No ma'am

h61429478

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, gagapplause said:

Where are my comments? :oprah:

MESS, lemme edit them real quick. :emma:

That J
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

My Top 5 is dying.

Watch Blank Page be out next.

No ma'am

h61429478

Join my side. Come on.....you know you love some Cease Fire and Army Of Me. 

That J

Well, people str8 up murdered Back To Basics. When you go and check out the rate....just know I warned ya! :cryga:

rumours
1 minute ago, That J said:

Join my side. Come on.....you know you love some Cease Fire and Army Of Me. 

67011c33a85901702efcd5eee1976f763543b72d

Archived