new music

BTS drags haters with new song

moonboywow

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flapjack

Girl Onehallyu is literally a website for you to go and fan out about k-pop, why are you coming here and trying to throw the good sis under a bus for some boy band? They're super popular atm because k-pop and that group, in general, are marketed towards young children, who have more time to stream, vote and rewatch the mvs for weeks at a time. They attach themselves to something pretty and run with it, don't come here pretending that they have successes similar to Gaga when they're a conglomeration of a bunch of other manufactured groups. Gaga obviously isn't the "it girl" because her audience has grown with her, it would be erroneous to think that anyone can maintain the level of popularity Gaga had/has even with the tumultuous relationship she had with the media and the GP with her more provocative moments. 

Also highkey a lot of older k-pop fans (including myself) stopped liking that trash industry for constantly co-opting black culture and then use blackface, saying the n-word and promoting dubious ideals that come with for-profit Asian pop.  It also became gradually more and more annoying to see a variety of ethnicities trying to perpetuate Korean-fetishism and degrade their own unique beauty to look like the products they see on screen, but that's a whole other discussion :ohwell: 

Tl;dr, go to allkpop or onehallyu if you want constant support for your music interests and stop expecting other Gaga fans to live for a derivative who's recycled concepts include "innocent school kid, girl crush/ boy crush, tough rap, retro or sexy concept."  How many times can you sing/rap about love over an electronic instrumental before it gets dry af?

LeJudas
1 hour ago, Flapjack said:

Girl Onehallyu is literally a website for you to go and fan out about k-pop, why are you coming here and trying to throw the good sis under a bus for some boy band? They're super popular atm because k-pop and that group, in general, are marketed towards young children, who have more time to stream, vote and rewatch the mvs for weeks at a time. They attach themselves to something pretty and run with it, don't come here pretending that they have successes similar to Gaga when they're a conglomeration of a bunch of other manufactured groups. Gaga obviously isn't the "it girl" because her audience has grown with her, it would be erroneous to think that anyone can maintain the level of popularity Gaga had/has even with the tumultuous relationship she had with the media and the GP with her more provocative moments. 

Also highkey a lot of older k-pop fans (including myself) stopped liking that trash industry for constantly co-opting black culture and then use blackface, saying the n-word and promoting dubious ideals that come with for-profit Asian pop.  It also became gradually more and more annoying to see a variety of ethnicities trying to perpetuate Korean-fetishism and degrade their own unique beauty to look like the products they see on screen, but that's a whole other discussion :ohwell: 

Tl;dr, go to allkpop or onehallyu if you want constant support for your music interests and stop expecting other Gaga fans to live for a derivative who's recycled concepts include "innocent school kid, girl crush/ boy crush, tough rap, retro or sexy concept."  How many times can you sing/rap about love over an electronic instrumental before it gets dry af?

Facts. Only Facts here.

Get your facts here. Free if you can handle it 

:vegas:

FRANK1991
1 hour ago, Flapjack said:

omg no lies here

like OP knows we hate BTS here on GGD:vegas: 

why try to win us over when OP can do that on other sites

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Galagala
8 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And it kills people to see a Korean group do better than Lady Gaga in America. Seethe haters. Seethe. 

What's wrong with you? A typically blind/dumb fan of BTS? Can you stop arguing with people over criticism of BTS?  This is Gagadaily.com , not you annoying fans' battlefield. :pray:

ryanripley
3 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Again, cake like lady gaga says hi. Donatella and fashion! Say hi too. That doesn’t mean they’re a bad song though. I love ARTPOP. And I love Gaga. I never outright said I hate Gaga. I just said she wasn’t the “It” girl anymore. 

those 3 songs are satire songs :rip: 

we're allowed to criticise lyrics of other songs and since the lyrical content of the song in the OP is important since it's about us "haters" then allow people to speak about it without dragging gaga through the mud 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Borislshere

Wow didn’t think ggd could hate an artist more than BeyoncĂ©. I understand y’all don’t like the group but a ton of y’all are being so nasty. 

adamsenigma
15 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Wow didn’t think ggd could hate an artist more than BeyoncĂ©. I understand y’all don’t like the group but a ton of y’all are being so nasty. 

Because the OP is annoying. HE IS trashing Gaga and bringing her when no one even mentioned her name, he's can't accept the fact that we don't like that boring ass band (which btw do the same thing other 30 kpop bands do). This is a LADY GAGA forum and most of us DON'T like k-pop so what's even the point of trying to make them happen if they're cancelled af in here? It became annoying so we just reacted lol

Borislshere
9 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Because the OP is annoying. HE IS trashing Gaga and bringing her when no one even mentioned her name, he's can't accept the fact that we don't like that boring ass band (which btw do the same thing other 30 kpop bands do). This is a LADY GAGA forum and most of us DON'T like k-pop so what's even the point of trying to make them happen if they're cancelled af in here? It became annoying so we just reacted lol

Just let the thread flop if y’all don’t like them so much lol. The entertainment area is there for any artist. Op is out of line for the gaga comments but y’all are being no better.

enigmaa

14 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm sorry but I can't take this seriously. Imma go listen to Jewels & Drugs instead

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18137-1380670033-23

strut it out, walk a mileđŸ’«

Omar Vela

This generic bands are like the McDonalds cheeseburgers of pop music... 
bland, atrocious, plastic, empty

Archived