16 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

What is BTS? 

Born To Shiiit :ladyhaha:

just kidding.. me also i want to know what this BTS stands for:staymad:

GREENHighLIGHTS
16 hours ago, gypsy Hero said:

What is BTS? 

i just google it and then...

The group's name, BTS, is an acronym for the Korean expression BangTan Sonyeondan (Hangul: 방탄소년단; Hanja: 防彈少年團), literally meaning "Bulletproof Boy Scouts". The name was conceptualized with the thought that BTS would block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim on adolescents like bullets and protect the values and ideals of today’s adolescents.[31][32] In Japan, they are known as Bōdan Shōnendan (防弾少年団), which translates similarly.[33] On July 2017, BTS announced that in addition to being known as Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bulletproof Boy Scouts, the acronym would also stand for "Beyond The Scene" as part of their new brand identity.[34] This extended their name to mean "growing youth BTS who is going beyond the realities they are facing, and going forward."[35]

moonboywow
23 minutes ago, GREENHighLIGHTS said:

i just google it and then...

The group's name, BTS, is an acronym for the Korean expression BangTan Sonyeondan (Hangul: 방탄소년단; Hanja: 防彈少年團), literally meaning "Bulletproof Boy Scouts". The name was conceptualized with the thought that BTS would block out stereotypes, criticisms, and expectations that aim on adolescents like bullets and protect the values and ideals of today’s adolescents.[31][32] In Japan, they are known as Bōdan Shōnendan (防弾少年団), which translates similarly.[33] On July 2017, BTS announced that in addition to being known as Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bulletproof Boy Scouts, the acronym would also stand for "Beyond The Scene" as part of their new brand identity.[34] This extended their name to mean "growing youth BTS who is going beyond the realities they are facing, and going forward."[35]

Why does it matter what it stands for? What does AFI stand for? (Rock band) 

like..everyone just says B...T...S. Just like everyone says MCR instead of My Chemical Romance. 

adamsenigma
15 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Why does it matter what it stands for? What does AFI stand for? (Rock band) 

like..everyone just says B...T...S. Just like everyone says MCR instead of My Chemical Romance. 

I don't think it matters either, it's just curiosity. :happy:

moonboywow
48 minutes ago, Andree said:

the lyrics are...basic:awkney: 

Ddaeng meaning 

The song has so many meanings and Rap Line plays with them skillfully

1. Can be the sound of a bell ringing 

2. Can also mean wrong or incorrect 

3. can also mean sudden or unexpected good fortune that comes to you 

Henri Bardot

Yes people, they have haters and yes, they re HUGE in S Korea, China, Japan and Latin America.

Remember, the world is composed by different cultures, continents and countries, yours is not the only one. If something doesn't happen where you live, it doesnt mean it isnt happening elsewhere :awkney:

pooiota

Archived