Gladys622

I dont hate k pop I’m just tired of seeing it. It’s cool if y’all like it tho 

boom boom cherry

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dopega
On 11.6.2018 at 2:11 AM, ZombieAphrodite said:

Again, cake like lady gaga says hi. Donatella and fashion! Say hi too. That doesn’t mean they’re a bad song though. I love ARTPOP. And I love Gaga. I never outright said I hate Gaga. I just said she wasn’t the “It” girl anymore. 

First of all, don’t know if you’ve ever noticed but Cake and Donatella are basicly parodizing upper class lifestyle and weren’t meant to be taken seriously. Fashion! lyrically has nothing to do with being better than anyone else or dragging someone, it’s more like about being yourself and feeling confident in your clothes. :firega: 

Second of all, Gaga doesn’t have to be the ”It” girl, she’s a touring force :emma: who doesn’t write for the charts, she writes music that comes authentically straight from her heart. She’s a living legend that will be remembered along with other pop legends of the earlier generations. Her impact is undeniable meanwhile Kpop stars might be this trendy thing wanna-be-edgy 13-year olds are listening to but trust me honey, they’ll be long forgotten in five years. :ohwell:

moonboywow
11 minutes ago, dopega said:

First of all, don’t know if you’ve ever noticed but Cake and Donatella are basicly parodizing upper class lifestyle and weren’t meant to be taken seriously. Fashion! lyrically has nothing to do with being better than anyone else or dragging someone, it’s more like about being yourself and feeling confident in your clothes. :firega: 

Second of all, Gaga doesn’t have to be the ”It” girl, she’s a touring force :emma: who doesn’t write for the charts, she writes music that comes authentically straight from her heart. She’s a living legend that will be remembered along with other pop legends of the earlier generations. Her impact is undeniable meanwhile Kpop stars might be this trendy thing wanna-be-edgy 13-year olds are listening to but trust me honey, they’ll be long forgotten in five years. :ohwell:

It’s not just 13 year olds, honey. I’ve seen some parents who love Kpop and are just as excited about it as the younger kids. I don’t think people like BTS will be forgotten in 5 years because they actually work hard for what they are and what they do. Next year, they’re gonna win a Grammy. Mark my words. 

moonboywow

I can’t help but love this song. like.. the rap line really heard antis saying they were getting westernized and popped out in hanbok and traditional instruments in the ddaeng instrumental like sorry what was that? say that again

kaelergrey

BAM! :toofunny:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

highongaga

why are there people who dont like BTS in this thread? if you dont like it then instead of hating on it, get a life and go look at something you enjoy. you guys are no better than the madonna fans that put us down :triggered: 

YEAHHH BUDDY

moonboywow

ive never seen a group as sincere and genuine and kind and loving and caring as bts. im not saying there arent others im certain there are (Like another favorite of mine. Shinee) but.. i guess its just the content theyre always putting out for us and by this i mean the constant broadcasts they make just to interact with us to speak with us to spend time with us and let us in even after having done a million fansigns/performances, the constant shows and lil sweet messages they send out to us about loving ourselves. about how OK IT IS to not have a dream n to not know what we are doing!!!! cause theyve been in the same position!!!!! the constant reassurance they give us the constant tweeting the constant selfies and vids they provide us of their daily lives whether its simply walking their dogs or boarding the plane..,,, like they dont forget us they dont leave us behind and i just love bts so much im truly an army for life. 

That being said, this song is just a sly dig. They can be shady sometimes. Lord knows gaga is sometimes. 

moonboywow

I can’t believe this has 9 pages. Guys, you know these guys are humble and love their fans so much. They’re so sweet. 

Diamonster

Dude is OP even a real person it seems almost like some virus kpop preacher are they related to those threads earlier with the korean text???

tenor.gif

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

I can’t believe this has 9 pages. Guys, you know these guys are humble and love their fans so much. They’re so sweet. 

This has 9 pages cuz you keep on bumping the thread, commenting on it everytime it's not in the hot section. You're like a spam k-pop virus or smth, can you understand that most of us DON'T like it? Cool, make all of the threads you want about your lovely chinese boys, or whatever, just stop trying to force them down our throat. You remind me of my 9 yo self trying to make my mom love Gaga. Now she hates her because of that. Think about it. :(

moonboywow
39 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

This has 9 pages cuz you keep on bumping the thread, commenting on it everytime it's not in the hot section. You're like a spam k-pop virus or smth, can you understand that most of us DON'T like it? Cool, make all of the threads you want about your lovely chinese boys, or whatever, just stop trying to force them down our throat. You remind me of my 9 yo self trying to make my mom love Gaga. Now she hates her because of that. Think about it. :(

they’re Korean. Don’t be one of those people. 

Archived