Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BTS drags haters with new song

moonboywow

Featured Posts

Andreu

Why does this sound like the song of any random shitty rapper

no ofense to them, i love seing artists from countries that are not the US, Canada and UK to succeed

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius

The DRAGS in this thread, YES

232518_900.gif

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Giorno Giovanna
4 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

You’re the very person this new song is about tbh. 

so you are not allowed to dislike something?

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

ryanripley
1 hour ago, hollandmaryjane said:

They can’t drag me if I don’t know what they’re saying :ohwell:

EDIT: After I posted this I got ads on GGD for KPop. Y’all they’re really on to us.

giphy.gif

CRYING at that first part its so true

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

goldenrealm
5 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

You’re wrong there. 

Get those 1000th reputation point you deserve :golfclap:

StarstruckIllusion

GGD and Stan twitter found fuming 

adamsenigma
5 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I'm sorry but I can't take this seriously. Imma go listen to Jewels & Drugs instead

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18137-1380670033-23

Same. They are so generic and their fans are the most annoying EVER. 💀

adamsenigma

Mess at the OP daring to compare BTS success to Gaga's. Hun, it's okay if you want to promote your korean slave boys, but shading Gaga on a Gaga forum and comparing both artists is beyond laughable. They will NEVER be on Gaga's level in terms of success and talent; Just because their album went #1 doesn't mean they made an impact on music and culture like our girl did.

So, STOP trying to make BTSDaily happen cuz it won't. 

GypsyPrincesss
6 hours ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

People just hate them for 2 reasons. 

1. Because they don’t sing in English and watching lyric videos are apparently too much trouble. 

2. They’re slowly becoming bigger than Gaga and these people can’t handle that. 

SCREAMING! 

moonboywow
44 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Mess at the OP daring to compare BTS success to Gaga's. Hun, it's okay if you want to promote your korean slave boys, but shading Gaga on a Gaga forum and comparing both artists is beyond laughable. They will NEVER be on Gaga's level in terms of success and talent; Just because their album went #1 doesn't mean they made an impact on music and culture like our girl did.

I’ll make Shinee happen then. 

:oops:

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

The lyrics are a MESS

Again, cake like lady gaga says hi. Donatella and fashion! Say hi too. That doesn’t mean they’re a bad song though. I love ARTPOP. And I love Gaga. I never outright said I hate Gaga. I just said she wasn’t the “It” girl anymore. 

Moebius
59 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

:AIR: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Monsterious
4 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

Again, cake like lady gaga says hi. Donatella and fashion! Say hi too. That doesn’t mean they’re a bad song though. I love ARTPOP. And I love Gaga. I never outright said I hate Gaga. I just said she wasn’t the “It” girl anymore. 

Why do you bring Gaga in here ? 

Im talking about the song, its bad, its atrocious and i dont like it. Its my opinion

there is no need to say that Gaga is not the ‘it’ girl anymore since you are posting a thread in a fan website about that old ‘it’ girl with an account that u spent time creating.

Archived