Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Insane Oscar buzz for A Star Is Born

Bradley

Featured Posts

Eggsy
On 6/10/2018 at 10:39 AM, LibraOctober98 said:

Is jodie foster a threat to stefani's oscar

A threat to Who? I dont know her... I only Know GaGa.. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile

Some people are sooo scared of being disappointed that they'll choose to be pessimistic about every single future project :ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:   just have a little faith and if you don't get what you hoped for well ... you'll survive life goes on ...:lolly:

LibraOctober98
1 hour ago, Eggsy said:

A threat to Who? I dont know her... I only Know GaGa.. 

Excuse me, I meant Ladey GawGaw

TinyRick

Gaga isn't winning an Oscar for her acting. Stop. Lmao. Music, absolutely. I love Gaga, but the delusions are going to disappoint you.

Thats stupid Luv
On 11/06/2018 at 1:41 AM, August Blue said:

Why do y’all want an Oscar so bad? 

because it's what she deserves.

Bradley
9 hours ago, freebit said:

Yes, let it be known that it's not us or her doing the hyping, it's the press. :tony: If you look back at this site a few months ago the bar was set to "Hopefully not Glitter." Few of us even dreamed of awards hype.

I remember reading from some movie expert that Hollywood and the Oscars love movies about Hollywood/themselves, so maybe it will help come award season. 

If they think it's Gaga fans or Bradley fans who are hyping the movie up, they're wrong. We don't run the media or awards prediction sites for goodness's sake. The world simply loves A Star is Born and that's a fact.

Bradley
7 hours ago, TinyRick said:

Gaga isn't winning an Oscar for her acting. Stop. Lmao. Music, absolutely. I love Gaga, but the delusions are going to disappoint you.

Actually I have said at least for 3 times in this thread that we are only expecting a nomination for her. We know how hard it is to win an Oscar, what we should be expecting is just a nomination.

TinyRick
On 6/12/2018 at 1:57 AM, Bradley said:

Actually I have said at least for 3 times in this thread that we are only expecting a nomination for her. We know how hard it is to win an Oscar, what we should be expecting is just a nomination.

She won't be nominated for an oscar. Golden Globe maybe.

Bradley
2 hours ago, TinyRick said:

We'll see.

• 2 months later...
TheodoreRx
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:41 AM, TinyRick said:

We haven't even seen the second trailer, let alone the entire film. Let's not forget musical performances like Jennifer Hudson in Dream girls ted to get judged differently by the academy. 

Archived